Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,127 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

Lawmaker Utuba02 Celebrate His Son's 10th Birthday In Style (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lawmaker Utuba02 Celebrate His Son's 10th Birthday In Style (photos) (368 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday / Michelle Makun 10th Birthday: Celebrities At AY's Daughter's Birthday / Morakinyo Ninalowo: Bolanle Ninalowo's Son's 10th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawmaker Utuba02 Celebrate His Son's 10th Birthday In Style (photos) by GistMore8: 10:43am On Jun 13, 2019
GistMore.com

Friday Ossai Osanebi aka Otunba02 who is a Nigerian and a member of the Delta State House of Assembly the Lawmaker representing Ndokwa East Local Government Constituency in the State House of Assembly.

Utuba02 celebrated his son, Joshua 20th birthday in style yesterday, 12th June.

Recall that Ossai Osanebi sent Stephanie Idolor N500k, the lady who recorded Success's viral video after Success's parents refused to give her any money from the N5.5Million Nigerians donated to them.

Shared with caption...

On behalf of my entire family and I, I want to use this medium from the depth of my heart to say a big THANK YOU to members of my family, friends, colleagues, political associates, well wishers and not forgetting my constituents who in their large numbers took out time to join my immediate family to celebrate my first son on his 10th birthday.

I want to say I was indeed deeply overwhelmed with the show of love and support from everyone of you too numerous to mention. Not forgetting those who called and those who sent goodwill messages to celebrate with us. It was indeed great having you all share in our moments of joy.

It's my prayers that the good Lord will give everyone of you reasons to be celebrated in all ramifications of life.
Once again I thank you all. God bless you all.

Rt. Hon. Friday Ossai Osanebi

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/lawamaker-utuba02-celebrate-his-sons-10th-in-style-photos

Lalasticlala

Re: Lawmaker Utuba02 Celebrate His Son's 10th Birthday In Style (photos) by GistMore8: 10:44am On Jun 13, 2019

Re: Lawmaker Utuba02 Celebrate His Son's 10th Birthday In Style (photos) by itspzpics(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2019
Wow
Re: Lawmaker Utuba02 Celebrate His Son's 10th Birthday In Style (photos) by GistMore8: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lawmaker Utuba02 Celebrate His Son's 10th Birthday In Style (photos) by GistMore: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Josh2funny Poses With Omeruo As He Shows Off His MOTM Award / PEPSI Sign Teni And Burna Boy As Brand Ambassadors / Jeff Bezos Finalises $38billion Divorce With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.