Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,893 members, 7,969,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:03 PM

Believe It Or Not. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Believe It Or Not. (604 Views)

My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It / OMG !!! You Won't Believe It ! (+18 Adult Content) / Cant Believe It... It Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believe It Or Not. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2010
Real men don't cheat same to ladies, I believe there is so much respect and dignity to a faithful man/woman young or old. Such woman is my kind of woman and I have got one smiley Yes I have got one.

What do you think?

Better view and wakapass than changing this topic please.
Re: Believe It Or Not. by 190: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2010
Real men don't cheat same to ladies, I believe there is so much respect and dignity to a faithful man/woman young or old. Such woman is my kind of woman and I have got one Yes I have got one.

What do you think?

Re: Believe It Or Not. by Dyt(f): 2:10am On Oct 03, 2010
Congrats
Re: Believe It Or Not. by kayla79(f): 2:25am On Oct 03, 2010
Gud luck,,, I agree with you 100%, there's so many diseases out there thats the best way to be is FAITHFUL,

Once again congrats,
Re: Believe It Or Not. by MsPotato(f): 2:53am On Oct 03, 2010
REALITY101:

Real men don't cheat same to ladies,  I believe there is so much respect and dignity to a faithful man/woman young or old. Such woman is my kind of woman and I have got one  smiley Yes I have got one.

What do you think?

Sure there is. Good to hear you have found the one  wink
Re: Believe It Or Not. by queeneve: 3:33am On Oct 03, 2010
Welcome to the FAITHFUL SPOUSES/MATES club!
Re: Believe It Or Not. by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 03, 2010
190:

Real men don't cheat same to ladies, I believe there is so much respect and dignity to a faithful man/woman young or old. Such woman is my kind of woman and I have got one Yes I have got one.

What do you think?

190 I will take this as your computer error. I guess p1
Re: Believe It Or Not. by Nobody: 4:29am On Oct 03, 2010
queeneve:

Welcome to the FAITHFUL SPOUSES/MATES club!

smiley

kayla_79:

Gud luck,,, I agree with you 100%, there's so many diseases out there thats the best way to be is FAITHFUL,

Once again congrats,

Word , sure. I never fall in-love with the wrong girls b4 lucky me huh smiley
Re: Believe It Or Not. by madlady(f): 4:34am On Oct 03, 2010
Re: Believe It Or Not. by InkedNerd(f): 4:52am On Oct 03, 2010
Are you going to be up late tonigt?
Re: Believe It Or Not. by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 03, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Are you going to be up late tonigt?

I am currently @ the office I came to pick up somethings and ended up on this post lol, but will be leaving in the next 30m or less. Then I will be all yours

(1) (Reply)

Is She Really Serious? / Why Are You Into A Relationship? / Pls Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.