Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,293 members, 7,904,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:00 AM

Monkey Takes Selfie In Front Of Stunned Family And Gives Them The Middle Finger - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Monkey Takes Selfie In Front Of Stunned Family And Gives Them The Middle Finger (579 Views)

Bride Stunned After Clergyman Asked Her To Pledge Her Breasts During Wedding Vow / Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos / Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id Celebrates His 3 Wives, Gives Them Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monkey Takes Selfie In Front Of Stunned Family And Gives Them The Middle Finger by vicmatias(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
Monkey takes selfie in front of stunned family and gives them the middle finger

Monkey grabs a camera for a selfie with a stunned family on holiday in Bali... and flips the middle finger!

A family got the holiday snap of a lifetime when a monkey grabbed their camera and took a selfie - before giving them the middle finger.
The family from the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia were on a dream holiday in Bali, Indonesia when they decided to make a day trip to the popular Ubud Monkey Forest.
Judy, 37, Simon, 36, and three kids Elijah, 13, Jimmy, 11, and Kayleigh, eight, visited the sacred forest, where hundreds of monkeys reside.
They asked a local guide to take photos of them during the day and were stunned to look back at the snaps and see the curious monkey flipping its middle finger.
After looking back at the pictures, mother and administration worker Judy said her family burst out laughing.
Judy said: 'We were only in Bali for a week and thought it would be fun to go on a day tour around Bali.
'While we were there, a guide offered to take our photo. But as he did, a monkey suddenly came in front of the camera.
'The guide had peanuts in his hand and then began feeding him. It was really funny.

'As I was flicking through the photos afterwards, I noticed that in one of them the monkey was actually giving us the finger.
'I showed my husband and we both started laughing. We thought it was hilarious.
'The monkey definitely had a cheeky persona going on.

Re: Monkey Takes Selfie In Front Of Stunned Family And Gives Them The Middle Finger by Exempted: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lol...

It made the picture more beautiful though

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Good Night Special Messages For Her Alone / ..... / Woman Gives Birth To A Second Set Of Triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.