Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,224 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday (44807 Views)

I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor / “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows His Gbe Body Moves At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by thorpido(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
I didn't know he had a daughter.No wonder he dey play friendly with Delish.
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by Seetto: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
No be sea na kpotokpotor
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by Anduku: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Is her name really Sea or it's just an acronym?
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by buchiluchi(f): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
Congratulations. I tap into your testimony.
translux:
Its not about the federal job that matters, what matter is do you have God beside you.
Few years back, I was called for an interview in lekki, I had only N550 with me at that time and I was living at Iju-Ishaga and I was alone in that house, there was nobody to discuss with, nobody to borrow from, On the day of the interview I encouraged myself to go for the interview, so I managed the N550 with me but when I got to CMS I had only N300 with me, I board another bus going to lekki Ajah but I was seriously in deep thought of how to come back home but immediately the bus was about leaving CMS I shouted that the drive should wait that I was not going again, people were so amazed including myself, so I decided to head back home, I board a bus going back to oshodi but in that bus a gentle voice spoked to me that why do I have a little faith in God, that I should embark on that journey to lekki and see what God will do, I decided to board bus to lekki again, long story short, when I got to the interview I met dozens of applicant in a very popular and wealthy company in lekki but I encouraged myself again, the interview gets to my turn and God manifest his power in me because I did very well, but at that time I had only N50 with me and I was going to Iju ishaga so I decided to be treck I was on lekki epe chevero drive when I checked my phone I shocked to see credit alert of N5,000 on my phone, I was the only one employed in that company, I have built a very good mansion and do some other stuff
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by TANID(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
GEEBITE:
Don't mind the copy and paste blogger.SEA is acronym for Seyi Emmanuel Adebayo. The daughter's name is Mareachal(probably a French name)
oh! Thanks A Lots For This Eyes Opener It's Really Help
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by Halimat04(f): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
Afi sea na undecided
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by TANID(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
SEA should be her initials. His own initials is SEA too, Seyi Emmanuel Adebayor
. Trust bloggers, dem no dey research, na just copy and paste
Ok Thank You Sir I Now Understand It Very Well
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by BigDick70inch(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
translux:
Its not about the federal job that matters, what matter is do you have God beside you.
Few years back, I was called for an interview in lekki, I had only N550 with me at that time and I was living at Iju-Ishaga and I was alone in that house, there was nobody to discuss with, nobody to borrow from, On the day of the interview I encouraged myself to go for the interview, so I managed the N550 with me but when I got to CMS I had only N300 with me, I board another bus going to lekki Ajah but I was seriously in deep thought of how to come back home but immediately the bus was about leaving CMS I shouted that the drive should wait that I was not going again, people were so amazed including myself, so I decided to head back home, I board a bus going back to oshodi but in that bus a gentle voice spoked to me that why do I have a little faith in God, that I should embark on that journey to lekki and see what God will do, I decided to board bus to lekki again, long story short, when I got to the interview I met dozens of applicant in a very popular and wealthy company in lekki but I encouraged myself again, the interview gets to my turn and God manifest his power in me because I did very well, but at that time I had only N50 with me and I was going to Iju ishaga so I decided to be treck I was on lekki epe chevero drive when I checked my phone I shocked to see credit alert of N5,000 on my phone, I was the only one employed in that company, I have built a very good mansion and do some other stuff

I'm also patiently waiting on him God too bro..
CONGRATULATIONS BRO..
But..not everyone will be so patient to read dis amazing testimony on different topic..
Next time..kind create one for this big testimony..
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by Ashiruhabeeb(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
translux:
wetin be the title?

1 Like

Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by juniorstar(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
There are many doubting thomases on nairaland . It is something i have come to observe.
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by Dagger111(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
SEA should be her initials. His own initials is SEA too, Seyi Emmanuel Adebayor
. Trust bloggers, dem no dey research, na just copy and paste

Unh gbefun!!! O connect. Pakam!!! Bloggers don forget. Awon eyan Lovethy.
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by sonnie10: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
People shouting Sea upandan, but Igbos do Iyi (sea) with pride.
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by 8stargeneral: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
if not that his legs dey bring money, is not good to put on short,d legs nah eyesore.
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by Dagger111(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
Pojomojo:
Obasanjo built the Abuja national stadium from scratch between 1999-2003, today Buhari names it after Abiola, it is pertinent to note that from 2015 -2019 that Buhari served as president he has not built even "monkey post" football field or any major national monument.

Does it relate with this topic Sir?
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by Dagger111(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
translux:

In view of the above, what are you trying to say sir?
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by translux(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Could you please mail me and I will give you the opportunity to meet me one on one in lekki by next week Tuesday.
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by AmazingELixir: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin grin grin

Chei ugliness is getting extinct ooh...everybody is now producing sweet and good looking kids...I go die own surprise me pass..
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by BabsTee24: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
Why not name her Ocean � SEA Koh CHELSEA Ni
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by bushjeph: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
SEA is actually adebayor's signature Sheyi Emmanuel Adebayor(SEA), his daughter's name should be Kendra! I am a spurs fan and he should rank top as some of our worst signing!
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by JasonScoolari: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
translux:
Could you please mail me and I will give you the opportunity to meet me one on one in lekki by next week Tuesday.
Cc; dominique, here's another one. grin
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
Olodo blogger!
SEA STANDS FOR
SEYI EMMANUEL ADENAYOR
And not the name of his daughter
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by owila4luv(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
since you're now muslim your child should wear hijab na.. aby na pretend you the pretend true.. true...
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by vicfajeze: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
marvin906:
village people totally destroy this guy career sha...

by the way which kind name be sea..
ASK HIM NOW.ABI UNA DEY FIGHT BROS? grin
marvin906:
village people totally destroy this guy career sha...

by the way which kind name be sea..
ASK HIM NOW.ABI UNA DEY FIGHT BROS?
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by henrixx(m): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
translux:
nice story.
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Adebayo ( adebayor) you no go come home abi? Dey there dey claim Togo boy.
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by nurez305(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
translux:
who ask you this story now?
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by sureEbh: 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
QuickStandard:
Sea?

Ogbanje personified daughter shocked
That might just represent an acronym like Her dads Sheyi Emmanuel Adebayor(SEA). Coincidentally, my name acronym is SEA too.
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by QuickStandard: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
sureEbh:
That might just represent an acronym like Her dads Sheyi Emmanuel Adebayor(SEA). Coincidentally, my name acronym is SEA too.

That might be true though.

Though calling someone "Sea" sounds weird
Re: Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday by fernandez1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
osuofia2:
SEA, which kind name be that

Meaning seyi Emmanuel adebayo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Top 10 Heavyweight Boxers In The World Latest Ranking / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father / This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.