Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,992 members, 7,949,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells (37798 Views)

"Cure your visible ignorance": INEC tells Nigerians abusing Yakubu / 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni / Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by mistyebby(f): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bitchiamjay:
Same inec wey introduce Electronic voting before election? grin

Now them no get server.

This country is one funny mur'Fvcker grin

It's crystal that Atiku won the election.

Inec is really taking orders from mohammadu buhari grin

I can't fit laugh.

Just as "snake swallowed the money" LIARS!!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by tunjiajayi: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
Funaki:

e-collation, not electronic voting. They just copied and pasted the result sheet on card reader and sent to "server" grin grin

Convince or confuse yourself.
As you like.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Mirrorlenz: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
shocked
chizpim:
i voted electronically.
For real shocked. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Victorblaze14(m): 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
NOC1:

did you vote electronically?
you voted manually and your results were transmitted and collated manually.

Stop deceiving yourself results were transmitted to INEC sever.. I worked as presiding officer during the just conclude election and I had the opportunity to work as part of technical team

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Urchman200: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2019
SillyMods:

Which figures in card reader?

Card reader was only used to read the voters card for accreditation and not for voting.
so if the card reader was only for accreditation and not for actual voting, so after accreditation u go manual, what did Inec use the outcome of accreditation for ?every body cannot be confused at the same time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Ifyz0001: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Even my Nokia 3310 has a server, talk more of a data collection machine..

Nigeria tire me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
simonlee:
And the card readers were transmitting info to where.... space?
The card reader was only used for accreditation. Voting was done manually.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by nattyGENT: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
NOC1:

you see your life? You think you can deceive Nigerians.... Smart card readers were manual too. There is a server programmed to control CR accreditation before manual voting, INEC is a disgrace to Nigeria and the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by acdear123: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
With all due respect, Atiku doesn't need a server that has been compromised to fight his case. Instead of taking us this stress of technological argument that 65 percent of Nigerians are not qualified to partake in, How about producing the duplicate copies of results given to PDP agents across the entire LGA collation centers in the country during the presidential election?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by switsylver: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
NOC1:

accreditation and voting are two different thing. when you got accredited did it show you the party you voted?
The premise of this debate wasn't about voting electronically it was about if inec had server or not. But we all have seen that they have. If inec had server and at the same time claims they don't then it is suspicious meaning that they are not clean

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by jadeliyi(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
NOC1:

i was the polling officer in a unit in ogun and the result was sent through the card reader, so you mean the card reader was useless was not connect to a server ? you can go back to go and check inec budget if server was not budgeted for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by liverpool72(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
ladies and gentlemen it is crystal clear that Atiku Abubakar won the election if INEC could deny dat they don't have a server.
It also show dat the SAN APC employed and APC itself do not have anything I repeat anything upstairs that why we have been drown into recession.
APC ur mumu has been upgraded to 4g mumu people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by NollyHB(m): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
NOC1:

The results was submitted electronically to inec server.
Through the smart card reader at the end of every election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by frankmoney(m): 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
Esseite:
So where were the figures in card readers transmitted to?... as the corpers alleged to have transmitted those results.
then tell the corpers to come and testify in court
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Funaki: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2019
tunjiajayi:

Convince or confuse yourself.
As you like.

Victorblaze14:

Stop deceiving yourself results were transmitted to INEC sever.. I worked as presiding officer during the just conclude election and I had the opportunity to work as part of technical team

There's no confusion. I can't keep repeating same thing multiple times. Whatever.

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by liverpool72(m): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
TRIGITIS:
Atiku should take over from nnamdi kanu and stop distracting our president undecided

Atiku will never be the president of Nigeria, he can only be the president of ipob.
call a spade a spade most stupid being
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by frankmoney(m): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Victorblaze14:

then you can go and testify In court that should be easy

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by nelsonoba: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
iammo:
grin

PDP mumu no be small, thank God buhari refused to sign the electoral law facilitating electronic transmission

In simple terms avoiding all legal terminology, PDP depends on evidence from their opponent, to prosecute a case against the said opponent.

You claim your neighbor eat your meat and your landlord ask for evidence, then you point at his tummy saying you hacked his tummy and saw your meat.

Nigeria doesn't even have 80% network coverage of its landmass, so which network did PDP cardreader used in transmitting the result they cooked up, so polling unit in the bayelsa creeks, and maiduguri desert transmitted result to abuja server.

Wow PDP 5G network. Turaya lomo

No wonder Big league lawyers avoid PDP like thrash, argueing with/for/ or Against PDP/IPOB miscreants is a big punishment as they argue like a deaf mute

I'm still trying to decide if your problem is STARK ILLITERACY or that APC has bought your soul for a little stipend. Any educated person understands a simple fact that card readers work with servers. If there is no server, then there cannot be any card readers at all because when you go to do accreditation, it is merely INEC card reader connecting to INEC server to check if that voter is in the database of INEC. So stop fooling yourself with this joke you are making. I keep saying it that people like you who will not hold their leaders accountable for any fraud they commit are the reason Nigeria is so undeveloped and now the poverty capital of the world. If America and UK celebrate fraudulent leaders like you celebrate buhari, do you think they would have developed for every Nigerian to want to be running there at every available opportunity......including your president buhari himself who instead of developing the health system in Nigeria, will prefer to be running to UK every now and then for medical check up. And people like you will still be praising and supporting him when he has not done anything to better your life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Socsed(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bitchiamjay:

Now them no get server.

I can't fit laugh.

It's obvious someone is decieving the other. Server or no server, I think it's hightime they developed the country. Whenever the elephants fight, the grasses suffer.
While ATIKU is spending his personal money as expected from a damn rich man, the Presidency, APC and INEC maybe spending from the government treasure.
Either way, they all may not be seriously affected. We shouldn't be too glad and blind.
I hope you can relate.
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Ejanla07: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
thatigboman:
Zombies are senseless. The biometric information INEC collected from voters during registration, where are they stored?
The voters data that INEC configures on the smart card readers, where are they gotten from?
The Corpers that conducted the elections said they were trained on how to transmit the election results electronically, which they did.
So what is the argument?

How can you call them zombie and expect them to ve sense.. Which zombie get sense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by unite4real: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
dehi:
oga don't argue what you don't know..... I was an APO1 in charge of card reader.... Corpers were mandated to transmit results...... Which was called E-collation

The corpers could type anything to transmit different from the signed copies. I was in PU and there was no time all agents were called to observe what the corper wanted to type before transmission. The only authentic documents were the papers signed by agents and that's what the law recognize for now.

If INEC admit to any electronic transmission, they could get into trouble with the law so they know what they are doing.

Have you observed that Atiku's results has only APC and PDP results? so there was no transmission of other political parties. Besides, do u know how long it will take anyone keying in election results of all political parties on a device without error on it?

It's a lost case for Atiku.

He will loose the case on technicalities

Even a law student in 200 level will win this case for APC and INEC

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Tareq1105: 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
Oladelepsy001:
Isn't it laughable? We didn't vote electronically and someone is busy relying on something called server.. the only solution is to push for e-voting.

No, we're not ripe for electronic voting because someone like Atiku will hire the best hacker in the world to manipulate it in his favor.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by TruthinAction: 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
NOC1:

But they said that their server was hacked. How did they hack a server that does not exist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by tunderay(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
krendo:

This is not the time to infer

Let Prof Yakubu come and tell under oat what the laid down process for the election was and what he thinks actually happened

From there we will know next steps

Under normal circumstances INEC should be co-operating with the courts, and not defending the outcomes of the process

The only reason INEC feel a duty to defend the 2019 election result is because they were the actual riggers of the election

Professor Yakubu will go to prison for criminal conspiracy to rig the elections and pervert justice if he does not take time. He has been caught pants down and the earlier he starts Co-operating the better for him!
This one is in sifia pain.
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by bluefilm: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
They should let atiku bring in his own dubai servers. grin grin grin
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Tareq1105: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
nelsonoba:

I'm still trying to decide if your problem is STARK ILLITERACY or that APC has bought your soul for a little stipend. Any educated person understands a simple fact that card readers work with servers. If there is no server, then there cannot be any card readers at all because when you go to do accreditation, it is merely INEC card reader connecting to INEC server to check if that voter is in the database of INEC. So stop fooling yourself with this joke you are making. I keep saying it that people like you who will not hold their leaders accountable for any fraud they commit are the reason Nigeria is so undeveloped and now the poverty capital of the world. If America and UK celebrate fraudulent leaders like you celebrate buhari, do you think they would have developed for every Nigerian to want to be running there at every available opportunity......including your president buhari himself who instead of developing the health system in Nigeria, will prefer to be running to UK every now and then for medical check up. And people like you will still be praising and supporting him when he has not done anything to better your life

Manual collation of results I know according to 2010 electoral act.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Horlufemi(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
The only place Atiku is coming is inside one of his wives

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by ridbell01(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bitchiamjay:

Now them no get server.

I can't fit laugh.
where did inec introduce electric voting? Beside Atiku won in your own polling booth

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by TruthinAction: 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
Yekini Nabena, a spokesperson of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has accused the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and its presidential candidate in the just concluded general election, Atiku Abubakar, of hacking into the server of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

They should invite Yekini to defend his statement. He is the APC spokesman and he had affirmed that INEC has a server.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by Funaki: 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
unite4real:

The corpers could type anything to transmit different from the signed copies. I was in PU and there was no time all agents were called to observe what the corper wanted to type before transmission. The only authentic documents were the papers signed by agents and that's what the law recognize for now.

If INEC admit to any electronic transmission, they could get into trouble with the law so they know what they are doing.

Have you observed that Atiku's results has only APC and PDP results? so there was no transmission of other political parties. Besides, do u know how long it will take anyone keying in election results of all political parties on a device without error on it?

It's a lost case for Atiku.

He will loose the case on technicalities

Even a law student in 200 level will win this case for APC and INEC

INEC is a stupid organization then. Why put e-collation on the smart card reader when you know it's not backed by law? and why were the officials mandating the corps members to do it when the process is useless? It's just like a lecturer mandating that a question during exam is compulsory, when the question actually carries no mark.
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by MT: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bitchiamjay:

Now them no get server.

I can't fit laugh.

Do you really understand what - SERVER means and what it does?.
Re: Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells by obyrich(m): 10:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
tundemania:
The Independent National Electoral Commission on Thursday insisted that it had no electronic server being sought to be accessed and inspected by the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate in the February 23, 2019 presidential election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

The commission had earlier denied the existence of such server in its reply filed on April 10, 2019 to oppose Atiku and PDP’s petition pending before the five-man tribunal.

The petitioners are by their petition challenging the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari and his All Progressives Congress at the last presidential election.

INEC, Buhari and the APC who are the respondents to the petition and to the petitioners’ application for access to the server used for the election, on Thursday, asked the Justice Mohammed Garba-led panel to dismiss the petitioners’ request.

The three respondents, through their respective counsels, reminded the tribunal that the Court of Appeal had, on May 6, 2019 (before the petition was filed on May 18), dismissed a similar application filed by the petitioners.

Represented at the Thursday’s proceedings by its lead counsel, Mr. Yunus Usman (SAN), INEC said the application by the petitioners amounted to asking the commission to produce what it did not have.

Urging the tribunal to dismiss the application, Usman said, “We attached as Exhibit 1, the enrolled order of this honourable court made on May 6, 2019 refusing all the prayers of the petitioners in this application.

“They said we should bring what we don’t have.”

INEC had declared Buhari and APC the winner of the February 23 election.

It said Buhari polled 15,191,847 votes to defeat his closest rival, Atiku, who polled 11,262,978 votes.

But Atiku and the PDP, in their petition filed on March 18 challenging the outcome of the poll, contended that “from the data” obtained from INEC’s server, “the true, actual and correct results” showed that they polled a total of 18,356,732 votes to defeat Buhari whom they said scored 16,741,430 votes.

By calculation, Atiku and PDP claimed to have defeated Buhari by 1,615,302 votes.

The petitioners, through their lead counsel, Dr. Livy Ozoukwu, subsequently filed an application on May 8, 2019, seeking an order of the tribunal permitting them to access and inspect the INEC’s server into which results and other data were allegedly transmitted during the February 23 poll.

A senior member of the petitioners’ legal team, Chief Chris Uche (SAN), moved the application on Thursday.

Uche urged the tribunal to grant the application in the interest of justice, transparency and neutrality, saying it was necessary for his team to be able to maintain the petition.

He said, “The application in summary asks for access to and inspection of the server of the INEC and the smart card readers used in the conduct of the presidential election.

“We have addressed the issues in our counter-affidavit, written address and reply on points of law and we urge your lordships that the application be granted as prayed in the interest of justice, transparency and neutrality.

“The application is necessary for the maintenance of this petition.”

Reacting first, INEC’s lead counsel, Usman, referred the tribunal to his client’s counter-affidavit filed on May 23 in opposition to the application.

He added that the Court of Appeal having earlier refused similar application, same should not be granted again.

The leader of Buhari’s legal team, Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN), also urged the tribunal to dismiss the application.

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/06/13/atiku-pdp-asking-us-for-server-that-we-dont-have-inec-tells-tribunal/
Yahoo yahoo. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Women Protest Against Anambra Land Grab For Airport (Photo) / Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger / Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.