Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,940 members, 7,936,017 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 09:19 PM

'Say No To Yahoo Yahoo' EFCC Musical Concert Held To End Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 'Say No To Yahoo Yahoo' EFCC Musical Concert Held To End Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) (29465 Views)

Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) / Rent Your Musical Concert Stage / Musical Concert: Consultancy Services Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Say No To Yahoo Yahoo' EFCC Musical Concert Held To End Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by IMASTEX: 6:21am On Jun 14, 2019
SoNature:

Quit hallucinating.
Come to a typical Lagos street and count the number of Yahoo boys there.
It will only take a while before it crumbles the entire country.
Nigeria is a country without any atom of morals.
We are mainly hypocrites
Comprehension in English has always been very difficult for most people, that I understand.
Oga abeg go read watin I write at least 10 times. Maybe by then you go see say e nor different from watin you write now.
By the way, you can't count the numbers of fraudster in Nigeria anymore, they now form the actual population. It will be quicker to count the numbers of very few who are free. An intelligent young man finishes school, he can't get a job because his father isn't a politician. He tries to setup a business but he can't access fund. Even if he manages to start very small, all manner of levies & cost of running generator will zero his expected profit & reduces the little startup capital. In addition to insecurity of his assets & low patronage from people due to lack of money in the circulation. Yet he sees a friend living large by just using a phone as his "office" to scam innocent people. What do you expect from such young man?!
I think all present & pass governments should be arrested for aiding & participating directly in fraud. The bad leadership & endless stealing got Nigeria to her kneels.

4 Likes

Re: 'Say No To Yahoo Yahoo' EFCC Musical Concert Held To End Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by UKBobo(m): 6:23am On Jun 14, 2019
[quote author=autotrader014 post=79307405]Government is not concerned about the rate of suicide in this country as a result of depression, the poverty level, the unemployment, the insecurity level, they are more concerned about yahoo boys.. What a Country..

Poetry, literature and wisdom. A fine synopsis of Naija today.

1 Like

Re: 'Say No To Yahoo Yahoo' EFCC Musical Concert Held To End Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by autotrader014(m): 6:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Whobedatte:

This is a masterpiece.

Thanks boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Say No To Yahoo Yahoo' EFCC Musical Concert Held To End Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by autotrader014(m): 6:52am On Jun 14, 2019
EarlHussein:

God bless you for this. Very very deep and reflective.

Thank you sir, God bless us all

1 Like

Re: 'Say No To Yahoo Yahoo' EFCC Musical Concert Held To End Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by dolipzle(m): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2019
We are in a f*cked up country where the system is f*cked up!
Re: 'Say No To Yahoo Yahoo' EFCC Musical Concert Held To End Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by kokoboy4life(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2019
IMASTEX:

Comprehension in English has always been very difficult for most people, that I understand.
Oga abeg go read watin I write at least 10 times. Maybe by then you go see say e nor different from watin you write now.
By the way, you can't count the numbers of fraudster in Nigeria anymore, they now form the actual population. It will be quicker to count the numbers of very few who are free. An intelligent young man finishes school, he can't get a job because his father isn't a politician. He tries to setup a business but he can't access fund. Even if he manages to start very small, all manner of levies & cost of running generator will zero his expected profit & reduces the little startup capital. In addition to insecurity of his assets & low patronage from people due to lack of money in the circulation. Yet he sees a friend living large by just using a phone as his "office" to scam innocent people. What do you expect from such young man?!
I think all present & pass governments should be arrested for aiding & participating directly in fraud. The bad leadership & endless stealing got Nigeria to her kneels.

You are one of the few sensible persons on Nairaland. I totally concur with your statement

1 Like

Re: 'Say No To Yahoo Yahoo' EFCC Musical Concert Held To End Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by sarite(m): 10:37am On Jun 14, 2019
Book your next Air flight ticket with Getcentre travels at the lowest air fare you can think of.....Chat or whatsapp 08060688408
Re: 'Say No To Yahoo Yahoo' EFCC Musical Concert Held To End Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by selab: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
When yahoo guys are the ones performing. What a joke
I said my mind.
Re: 'Say No To Yahoo Yahoo' EFCC Musical Concert Held To End Yahoo Yahoo (Photos) by Amanda4life: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
People wey come there self na yahoo. See their hair mchw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

July Birthday Mates! / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) / From School Relationship To The Altar;Longtime Friends Tie The Knot In Warri.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.