Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,046 members, 7,939,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read (3227 Views)

To All Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptics E.t.c Do People Know You As An Atheist? / Challenging The Skeptics / Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by UyiIredia(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2010
Kay 17 & Mudley get back to this post >>> i await your reply
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by Kay17: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2010
In response to atheism and to all other intellectual positions of skepticism and doubt, we Christians, by faith, boldly and confidently proclaim: GOD IS!" Amen
Give the big guy a chance to speak for himself/herself undecided
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by Mudley313: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2010
Uyi Iredia:

Kay 17 & Mudley get back to this post >>> i await your reply

yommyuk:

God bless your souls

what happened to all the terrorist threats of brimestone and fire you were yapping about earlier on. what a bag of contradictions
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by yommyuk: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2010
One has to be on the same frequency with them, reason it out, entertaining deep questions,  Then, if you make sense; you win their hearts!

you probably right. However I refuse to be. Why?
They are like stubborn children who are refusing to go to school because they don't see any incentive in doing so despite its obvious benefits.
Before u know it people like them will start convincing the next generation that there is no God. This is what is currently happening in the western world. It is called liberty gone too far.

All I am doing is highlighting the error they are intentionally making. Nobody is forcing them. But surely they will have no excuse at the end of times.

Again I repeat. anybody that says there is no God is surely a FOOL and that is the gospel truth.

@Mudley313.
Continue therein.
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by yommyuk: 2:11am On Oct 16, 2010
We human beings always want to think that we are in charge of the world affairs. We think that we are the "captain" of our "souls" and that by our decisions and actions we can determine what will happen. However, Scripture confronts us with quite a different scenario. Although human decisions and actions are significant, the will of God is vastly more important beyond doubt.

While skeptics wll continue to debate the role of God's action and the role of human decision in salvation, God's sovereignty stands out clearly. The contemporary world has set God to the side and ignores the divine influence on the course of human affairs. But God decisons really do direct the world as well as the personal histories of those who trust him. We can positively affirm that God's causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and called according to his purpose for them. Amen
sad
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by Kay17: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2010
Mr yommyuk, your thread has been so boring. The best you do is spit out your unjustified convictions, its like Abuzola's posts.
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by yommyuk: 6:54am On Oct 17, 2010
@Kay 17

You are entitled to your own opinion. I did not start this thread to sound interesting or try to engage anyone is some foolish intellectual spat.
what will that acheive.

Those who choose to continue to walk in darkness have made their decision. My job is to plant the seed and let God do the rest.
The aim is to shine light were there is darkness.
The Word of God says ""Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live!

Boring indeed smiley
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by Kay17: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2010
keeping sowing grin
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by yommyuk: 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2010
Absolutely wink
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by Mudley313: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2010
after reading through the incoherent batshit-crazy rantings of this yommyuk character in the celestial church thread, i feel really embarrassed to have ever been involved in an e-argument with such a freak of a loony

at the end, i really dont see anything wrong in mocking people who calibrate their moral compass based on the hypergraphic rantings of three thousand year old desert nomads and are waiting for the zombie son of an invisible sky god to come and take them into the clouds so they can fly around and play harps and sing hosannah all day. seems pretty mockable to me.
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by yommyuk: 7:01am On Oct 20, 2010
@Mudley313

The feeling is mutual. It is a huge dissappointment in this day and age to found out that people like you still exist. Knowing that every utterance of yours is recorded in the BOOK OF LIFE hence making you an ideal candidate for the LAKE OF FIRE. What a shame undecided

The Word of God says in Psalm 69:7,9,21,24
"For I endure insults for your sake: humiliation is written all over my face"
"The passion for Christ has consumed me, and the insults of those who insult you have fallen on me
"But instead they give me poison for food; they offer me sour wine for my thirst"
"Pour our your fury on them; consume them with your burning anger"

Do I wish Verse 24 on you, surely No but your utterances and atitude will lead you there. Keep it up bro lipsrsealed

Satan awaits you into his eternal kingdom cool
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by Mudley313: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2010
yommyuk:

@Mudley313

The feeling is mutual. It is a huge dissappointment in this day and age to found out that people like you still exist. Knowing that every utterance of yours is recorded in the BOOK OF LIFE hence making you an ideal candidate for the LAKE OF FIRE. [/b]What a shame undecided

"The passion for Christ has consumed me, and the insults of those who insult you have fallen on me
"But instead they give me poison for food; they offer me sour wine for my thirst"

Do I wish Verse 24 on you, surely No but your utterances and atitude will lead you there. Keep it up bro lipsrsealed

[b]Satan awaits you into his eternal kingdom
cool

smh @ bolded. and people think there's a difference between a religious nut-job and a deranged lunatic at uselu
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by mazaje(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2010
yommyuk:

@Mudley313

Satan awaits you into his eternal kingdom cool

Wetin man no go see grin, this fellow is so deluded to the extent that he is making up things that are not even in the bible and adding to the bible, WHERE in the passages above did the word "passion for Christ" appear in any part of the psalms as your very fraudulently wrote above? Keep on lying for Jesus, since that's the only thing you deluded people are good at. . . . .
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by Mudley313: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2010
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by yommyuk: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2010
@Mazage

I was surprised when an athiest like you stated that the quoted scripture below is not in the bible. How did you know? do you read the bible? if so, thank God, that is a good start. Keep it up. That may mean a major turnaround from HELL to Heaven for u cheesy

The NKJ version stated in Psalms 69:9
"For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me."

The Bolded " thine house" can be referred to the "Church" and the head of the Church is "Christ" and also the term "Zeal" can also bear the word "Passion"."enthusiasm" or "keenness"

In essence meaning I am a "fanatic" for "Christ". or can I say "Taliban" without the terror aspect of it. wink

@Mudley313 or can I say "666"

Your "Associate" Mazage is leaving you behind and seems to be in a better position thaN you are, You better follow his footsteps. grin
LOST SOUL undecided
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2011
someone please lock this thread already! .aahh angry
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by harakiri(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2011
Is that it? Is that all the thread is all about? I expected better.

***[s]Slams door and walks away from dry thread[/s]***
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by Jenwitemi(m): 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2011
Why should it be locked when you should have left it buried and forgotten? And you had to dig it up again because. . .
lagerwhenindoubt:

someone please lock this thread already! .aahh angry
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2011
^^

Mocker is back here again grin
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by yommyuk: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2011
Jenwitemi:

Why should it be locked when you should have left it buried and forgotten? And you had to dig it up again because. . .

Heaven and earth will pass away, but the word of GOD,

Jesus is alive and kicking cool
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by Jenwitemi(m): 4:33am On Oct 30, 2011
In your head, of course. wink
yommyuk:

Jesus is alive and kicking cool
Re: Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read by Jenwitemi(m): 4:35am On Oct 30, 2011
You make it easy to get mocked. wink
frosbel:

Mocker is back here again  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheist/theists:what Kind Of Evidence Would Convince You That God Exists Or Not? / The People Of Arondizuogu Report Prophet Odumeje To Their Deity (arusi) (VIDEO / Why Did You Stop Believing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.