Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,499 members, 7,920,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:47 PM

Mtn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn (792 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn by Blunt4: 4:52am On Jun 14, 2019
I received a message from mtn on the 7/6/2019 informing me that I will get 4gb data other just 1k with this code *131*105# that will last for 30days. I ignored this message until yesterday they sent me another one as a reminder to the previous one above mentioned that I have 23 days left of the 30days. I considered and said okay let me do this subscription since it seems kind of serious.
Behold my fellow Nigerians what they gave me is 2048mb and another 2048mb bonus will only last for 7days.
See the annoying part is that I called there customer care and he sounded like he doesn't know anything about this message. That they are just sorry about the inconvenience.
What a country where people will be robbed on the road and mobile phone service providers will be throwing there own format.
Below is the screen shot of the messages.
Re: Mtn by Jicqueville: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2019
That's serious.
We sell data......

Re: Mtn by Blunt4: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
How do you mean "we sell data"
Re: Mtn by Flytime: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
Guy the promo wey they give u na from other customers like me dem remove from
Mtn sent me message to recharge with *888*pin# and they will give promo I ignored the message and the next day I decided to try I wanted to do a quick sub of #500 for 750mb just to send a large file information to someone online, I decided to try the code thinking I will be given promo only to recharge and it doesn't send me any message I checked my balance and it was 0 naira,I reinputed the pin and it told me the card as been used by me without even given me notification of recharge
The thing pain me because it was my last cash and I wasn't planning to go to bank I had to recharge through bank
Re: Mtn by Blunt4: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
:DYou think so...
Re: Mtn by Jicqueville: 9:05am On Jun 15, 2019
Blunt4:
How do you mean "we sell data"
Check again

(1) (Reply)

Pls, What Phones Can One Get @ 30k / Clean Iphone Xr / These Two Phones Challenges Huawei's P30 Pro As The Best Phone Of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.