Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,099 members, 7,970,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Inexperience Goodluck: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Inexperience Goodluck: (854 Views)

Ranking Of Yoruba Monarchs: Awujale Carpets Alake,say Egba Monarch “inexperience / Breaking News Jimi Agbaje Exposes His Inexperience On Channels Tv Interview / Nigeria Should Vote Goodluck Jonathan "Shehu Shagari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inexperience Goodluck: by hasy(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2010
i was surprise when he the president deny that mend was not involve in the independent day celebration bombing without telling the world the people that were involved.,too bad 4 the president.i think he is a member of mend 4 speaking 4 them.imagine this inexperience man want to rule beyond 2011.
Re: The Inexperience Goodluck: by labiyemmy(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2010
Oga,

How come you know say na MEND carry out the bombing and our President didnt know? Okay - you are a MEND member? or how you take know? Okay - because they sent emails? How are you sure emails came from MEND- and bla bla bla - oga - Please come out so we can vote for yah.
Re: The Inexperience Goodluck: by Nsiman(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2010
@ hasy u hear people talk of inexperience and u immitate, if u are seeking for a job and because of ur inexperience is thrown out how will u feel, ok do they sell experience in the market, to get experience u have to start somewhere aside from that dictator called ibb who among the presidential aspirants an experienced one?
Re: The Inexperience Goodluck: by sammyzacks(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2010
@hasy
Shut up. You don't know what you are talking about.you want the president to say everything?
Re: The Inexperience Goodluck: by fodiyo(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2010
U dats talking, what level of experience do yoi have. Have you administered even a local council before? Some people will just talk for talking purpose without makin any sense
Re: The Inexperience Goodluck: by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2010
The president is inexperienced, misguided, daft ,dull and insecure, period
No matter how emotional you are about GEJ, he is not just the leader Nigeria needs f
he is worse than ABACHA
Imagine a president calling a terrorist group,MEND, "my people" what sort of president is that
he is so sentimental and bigoted that he no longer uses "fellow Nigerians".in his speeches.
he is out to disintegrate Nigeria and I promise you he will never succeed
Re: The Inexperience Goodluck: by Solomon227(m): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2010
ferari90:

The president is inexperienced, misguided, daft ,dull and insecure, period
No matter how emotional you are about GEJ, he is not just the leader Nigeria needs f
he is worse than ABACHA
Imagine a president calling a terrorist group,MEND, "my people" what sort of president is that
he is so sentimental and bigoted that he no longer uses "fellow Nigerians".in his speeches.
he is out to disintegrate Nigeria and I promise you he will never succeed

Ferari u are a big fool!
I can see IBB has refused to pay your allowance nowadays and u are kinda jobless
IBB pests like u are blind to d logical ways GEJ has been handling Naija's 'rots'
All dis rots are results of evil seeds sowed years ago by your evil hero-IBB, and u shuld b thanking God 4 raising GEJ to stop d Evil one from plundering this nation into further mess.
So "my people" is an antonym of "fellow Nigerians" in yor own Dico.,.,.,if IBB campaign is dead find anoda job and stop spiting thrash here.
Re: The Inexperience Goodluck: by MandingoII(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2010
NEW BLOOD
Nigeria need all the YOUTHFUL newness it can get.

Because everything in power in nigeria is OLD and decayed and got their hands in the pockets of the Oil Magnets.
Re: The Inexperience Goodluck: by olakintanj(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2010
Fellow Nigerians, i want u 2 remember that all that gliter are not gold. We should not just all put our focus on one direction. Lets not put sentiment in2 would-be president. Either 4rm south-south or north but lets give God the chance 2 gives us good & God fearing leader. Lets not behave like d Israelites who demanded 4 king Saul rather than allowing God to give them a king. Our choice may not be God's choice. Let d best man win

(1) (Reply)

Warning: Patience Jonathan Will Bleep Nigeria Dry! / Ibb The Past Versus Gej The Present / Drowning Man: Corruption Charges Against Me In USA, A Sham - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.