Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,819 members, 7,945,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nothing But Testimonies Is Your Portion From Now.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nothing But Testimonies Is Your Portion From Now.... (163 Views)

What Is The Most Seemingly Misinterpreted Portion Of The Bible? / ⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing But Testimonies Is Your Portion From Now.... by uchkochi(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
NOTHING BUT TESTIMONIES, TESTIMONIES AND TESTIMONIES. GOD IS ALSO CALLED "JEHOVAH TESTIMONY"

I bring you good news that will trigger you into the realm of unending joy in your business, family, relationship, ministry, career, spiritual life and in all your endeavors. It is all about the fullness of your joy. I will briefly share with you three things God told me as I prayed for you. You better believe it because, performance is what follows after you believe.LUKE 1:45.

The first thing God said was that just as everyone that touched the hem of Jesus' garment in Matthew 14:36 got healed so also everyone that sent a prayer request or requests have received his or her answer. And this includes you. Your heart desires have been granted, begin to rejoice in Jesus name.

The second thing God said was that He is going to make today better than yesterday and He is going to make tomorrow better than today. Proverbs 4:18.

The Last thing God wants you to know is that He will daily use testimonies to slap the face of the devil, slap the faces of your mockers and slap the faces of troubles and problems.

These three things begin to happen regularly from now in the Almighty name of JESUS CHRIST. If you believe this shout the loudest Amen.

The OMEGA anointing that brings the end of everything you don't like is working for you in Jesus name. Whether you are connected to this ministry online or on ground, the end has finally come to all issues of concern in the precious name of Jesus Christ.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH) +2348034868232

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Does Not Affect Eternity!.... / Not All About Speaking Good English But Speaking Paradigm, Values... / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/06/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.