Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,295 members, 7,900,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

Depression Now Has A Medical Cure! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Depression Now Has A Medical Cure! (408 Views)

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective / I Need A Medical Prescription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depression Now Has A Medical Cure! by Greenishland(f): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
Depression happens when you lack some B vitamins.

The good news is that it can be reversed and you become normal again when you take Vitamin B complex.⛑

Yes you heard me well. That tiny and cheap drug is the cure for depression but then, why are Doctors hiding it from us??��

Now that you know, just walk into any pharmacy and grab your own.
��
Your life is too precious for suicide. You can be happy again.������

*SayNoToSuicide*���

1 Like

Re: Depression Now Has A Medical Cure! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Is there medicine for hot temper? I'm asking for my friend ni.
Re: Depression Now Has A Medical Cure! by Jayslicky: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
Can vitamin B cure lack of money depression?

1 Like

Re: Depression Now Has A Medical Cure! by wealthywiseman: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
Greenishland:
Depression happens when you lack some B vitamins.

The good news is that it can be reversed and you become normal again when you take Vitamin B complex.⛑

Yes you heard me well. That tiny and cheap drug is the cure for depression but then, why are Doctors hiding it from us??��

Now that you know, just walk into any pharmacy and grab your own.
��
Your life is too precious for suicide. You can be happy again.������

*SayNoToSuicide*���

how do I take them
Re: Depression Now Has A Medical Cure! by Greenishland(f): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2019
Take one with every meal three times daily. After one week, you will come back to testify.
wealthywiseman:

how do I take them

(1) (Reply)

Staphylococcus Syphilis Gonorrhoea / Ikorodu GH Notice On Unclaimed Corpses / Are You Still Doubting Try Will Convince You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.