Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:50 AM

CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers (14923 Views)

ARCON Sues Facebook Owner Meta, Demands N30 Billion / Governor Okowa's N30 Billion Drainage Collapses In Delta State (Photos) / CBN Disburses ₦791 Billion To 3 Million Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by Flier: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
Olukologia24592:
30billion disbursed, 3million distributed after the Abuja bosses would have taken theirs. Useless country
I am sure they gave 95% to Okomu oil
Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by know: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
For Christ sake,how do one benefit from all these grants..I'm into oil palm production. Is there what I need to do, an association to join?...How do I go about it..Any tip pls

1 Like

Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by vanjos: 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
Do they have the data of Palm oil producers or as usual?
Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by freebreezeyz(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
In as much as i see reasons with many people's comments here, one won't blame anyone from feeling that way. But before we can have a reorientation with regards such news...we need to see clear evidences of success stories from beneficiaries (IF ANY). don't we have any oil palm producer here on Nairaland to shed more light on the authenticity?

Nigeria we hail thee
Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
soberdrunk:
The figures we hear that they use for projects that will have little or no impact on our economy in Nigeria is heartbreaking, with this mega investment it will seem we are on the path to become the biggest exporter of Palmoil but I am almost certain 'Nothing go come out" angry angry

Una never tire

You guys will keep wailing online till. Eternity

In developed countries we protest

We rant online then take it to capitol hill after organized protests in all districts

Stay there , rant online , as if till will ever change for you guys

Either get a visa and run too or change things once and. For all

2 Likes

Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by tomdon(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
Why is it so opaque??
Is it spirits that they disbursed to??
Giving out taxpayers funds means they should have very accountable record and proofs

These people need to be probed.
Someone should invoke the foi bill to get the data and share it for public consumption

1 Like

Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by Studyinchina200(m): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
Liar liar liar liar
Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by bakila: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
famouscargo4u:
GOOD! Nigeria was the largest produers of palm oil in the world. Now, we import from Malaysia who got oil palm seeds from us.
Hehehehe, another sharing don start.
Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by richeso: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
30 billion have been stolen. thats the real news. forget all this palm rubbish..

3 Likes

Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by Teeabod(m): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
I hope this will make Nigeria world highest producer of palm oil very soon...

1 Like

Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by Ugosample(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
Cryomancer:
I pity people who still believe such news and dance to the joyful melody the media presents it in.

If you have ever applied for any government loan or support, then you'll know this country is irredeemably destroyed.

Too much paperwork and bribe seeking officials are everywhere...

I tell you
Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by codedguy1(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
freebreezeyz:
In as much as i see reasons with many people's comments here, one won't blame anyone from feeling that way. But before we can have a reorientation with regards such news...we need to see clear evidences of success stories from beneficiaries (IF ANY). don't we have any oil palm producer here on Nairaland to shed more light on the authenticity?

Nigeria we hail thee

You go wait tire. Where and how can you see clear evidence of success when the money wasn't disbursed to supposed palm oil producers.

Any palm oil producer on nairaland is not qualified to get this type of disbursement. So no shedding of any light for authenticity. grin
Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by donnie(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
Cryomancer:
I pity people who still believe such news and dance to the joyful melody the media presents it in.

If you have ever applied for any government loan or support, then you'll know this country is irredeemably destroyed.

Too much paperwork and bribe seeking officials are everywhere...

My dear, you just spoke my mind. Even foreign grants from NGOs are intercepted by these wicked politicians and greedy EFCC, takless of the ones they release themselves.
Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by donnie(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
richeso:
30 billion have been stolen. thats the real news. forget all this palm rubbish..

If you know you know...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by benitwater(m): 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
Good initiative from CBN.
Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by justtopics: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Who are the producers
Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by Justiceleague1: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nice one.

Btw, coneheaded structures are still in sober mood that Emiefele is still the CBN Governor

grin
Let's pray they don't otapiapia like Thier ratak legend
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA

grin grin

Lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by psucc(m): 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
This is a lie. Since 2017, the anchor borrowed scheme has not been accomplished
Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by SaintLucia: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
Deathisfreee:
Funny country. Finally na buhari pocket he dey enter. The only good president we ever had in history was Yaradua. Reduce fuel price to 65 naira per lit and co.
May his soul Rest In Peace
U only know Yar'Adua regime because you were born in 1994
Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by Boriqua(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
Contact us for a hot deal on Palm Fruits any where across the country, it most be in Large quantity, the Oil Mill location is in Anambra state. Call now 08056989922. Or whatsapp 08185060158.
Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by omobaba1759: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
THE SAME GOVERNMENT IS THE SAME PALM OIL PRODUCER

1 Like

Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
SaintLucia:
U only know Yar'Adua regime because you were born in 1994

Me and your father should be an age mate
Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by SaintLucia: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
Deathisfreee:

Me and your father should be an age mate
Go and prepare for next year Jamb.
Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by LZAA: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
Justiceleague1:
Nice one.

Btw, coneheaded structures are still in sober mood that Emiefele is still the CBN Governor

grin
Let's pray they don't otapiapia like Thier ratak legend
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA

grin grin

Lzaa
grin
The ratak lifetime ambassador awo would be proud grin
Zibya knows
Cc immhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Disburses N30 Billion To Oil Palm Producers by delishpot: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
Na only #100k go reach the real farmers. Govt officials, their wives, kids, relatives and sugar babes go pose as farmers chop the rest. No be Naija we dey so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Receives UK Secretary Of State In Abuja (photos) / Videos Of Oshiomhole Playing With Children At Various Events / Military Checkpoints Return In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.