Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:43 PM

She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me (12905 Views)

Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kajoula(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Mr man hide ur face. You are very very silly for posting this kinda nonsense. Anuofia

So silly...
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by BuikemWillz(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2019
The way most guys sexualize ladies eh. She's not a sex thing; she's a human being who deserves to be loved and valued, not perceived as someone you give something to in return for sex. You spent money on her willingly [because you love her; if you even do] and not as advance payment for sex. So, let her decide to willingly have sex with you; without being pressured. Which kind of children does society raise these days biko nu?

5 Likes

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kajoula(m): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2019
kenzysmith:
Good day. Am im my mid 20's inlove wit a girl in her early 20's, i meet her last year febuary so i ask her out she agree to date me, i was patients all this while i never demand for sex until early febuary on two occasions which she bluntly refuse am very worried because she my girlfriend i have spent twenty something thousand on her head i havent even seen her pant for once she claim she loves me do u think she is just suffering me or what am i too in a haste ? please advice me what to do am confuse.

Yeye boy. so because of 20k grin grin grin grin ill advice you Ignore the sexual part of her, remain with her and love her for thats her choice but get another pussey for lashing purpose...simple

You will be happy again, niqqa

1 Like

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 15, 2019
kenzysmith:
ok but she put my picture as he screen saver she knows my num off hand sometimes she call me with her credit she even called me just nw ii kw she will open 4 me one day buh d delay is getting too much

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2019
lilianofentse:
She might even be doing you a favor.
What if she has std's??.

Lmao
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kajoula(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2019
kenzysmith:
i hate sex workers

they wont harm you...get insured with a rubber
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by franvincoop: 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
kenzysmith:
i dont tink she ve std she is d indoor type she her parents only child

Indoor types and leg opening are like rat and fried groundnuts. stay there di mumu while others dey enjoy am indoors without condom sef.

1 Like

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by lalasticlala(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
kenzysmith:
Good day. Am im my mid 20's inlove wit a girl in her early 20's, i meet her last year febuary so i ask her out she agree to date me, i was patients all this while i never demand for sex until early febuary on two occasions which she bluntly refuse am very worried because she my girlfriend i have spent twenty something thousand on her head i havent even seen her pant for once she claim she loves me do u think she is just suffering me or what am i too in a haste ? please advice me what to do am confuse.

One of the funniest threads I have seen on Nairaland

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by TissuePaper: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
lalasticlala:

One of the funniest threads I have seen on Nairaland
lol grin
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kenzysmith: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Mr man hide ur face. You are very very silly for posting this kinda nonsense. Anuofia
u lack respect ma
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
kenzysmith:
u lack respect ma
Respect is given to those who deserve it sir.

1 Like

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by happYFingers(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
kenzysmith:
next year to far i waited 4 over a year b4 demanding 4 it. On the second occasion i even knelt down to beg her she refuse is dat nt wickness am always there when she needed me most

O gwula !
O kpari !
It is finished !
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by janejive(f): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
kenzysmith:
ok ma and pls stop bleaching u perfect d way u created thanks all d same.

My dear I don't use an ounce of bleaching cream. Saying no to cancer.
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kenzysmith: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
janejive:

My dear I don't use an ounce of bleaching cream. Saying no to cancer.
hmm show me ur fingers let me kw u telling d truth
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by janejive(f): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
kenzysmith:
hmm show me ur fingers let me kw u telling d truth

Go and learn photography mister
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kenzysmith: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
janejive:

Go and learn photography mister
mtcheeew
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Kenneth10110(m): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
It seems you don't love her you have been spending hoping for sex in return. If bleeping is your problem go find olos**. Try not to spend a lot on her again and always look sweet she might just come and meet you when you don't expect it and even you yourself might run away.

1 Like

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Is nt a must dat u shld c her pant
kenzysmith:
Good day. Am im my mid 20's inlove wit a girl in her early 20's, i meet her last year febuary so i ask her out she agree to date me, i was patient all this while i never demand for sex until early febuary on two occasion which she bluntly refuse am very worried because she my girlfriend i have spent twenty something thousand on her head i havent even seen her pant for once she claim she loves me do u think she is just suffering me or what am i too in a haste ? please advice me what to do am confuse.
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Mypeople2(m): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
[quote author=MariaLavina post=79334373]'I've spent 20 thousand on her head' [/quote Don't mind that boy.He is talking as if na bride price he pay for her head
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by janejive(f): 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
kenzysmith:
mtcheeew

?
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by darthv: 3:16am On Jun 16, 2019
kenzysmith:
next year to far i waited 4 over a year b4 demanding 4 it. On the second occasion i even knelt down to beg her she refuse is dat nt wickness am always there when she needed me most
which kinda set of guys dey this generation no self respect.

1 Like

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Ultimategeneral: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
kenzysmith:
hahaha nairaland don't turn counseling center for sex.
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by sheDD(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
'I've spent 20 thousand on her head'
brize
I'm deadening on this thread

1 Like

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Carlyboi(m): 12:31am On Aug 06, 2019
lilianofentse:
you have cctv to monitor her?? Or cos she tells you she's an indoor type and you're always lucky to meet her at home That's the oldest trick in the book dude. She's not sexually attracted to you. EOD
you should become a sexual counselor or relationship coach if there’s anything like that lol.You were spot on.If you don’t mind I’d like to know if your moniker is your real name tho?
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by FRANKLINHILLZ: 12:33am On Aug 06, 2019
kenzysmith:
Good day. Am im my mid 20's inlove wit a girl in her early 20's, i meet her last year febuary so i ask her out she agree to date me, i was patient all this while i never demand for sex until early febuary on two occasion which she bluntly refuse am very worried because she my girlfriend i have spent twenty something thousand on her head i havent even seen her pant for once she claim she loves me do u think she is just suffering me or what am i too in a haste ? please advice me what to do am confuse.
Work on ur English bfor working on ur dick.
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Vicar2015(m): 7:18am On Aug 06, 2019
Chai God who did his mother offend...his mates are being strategic on how to make money instead he is being strategic on free innocent girls.....guy, you go born triplet all girls....and your neighbour son go be like you.
Apeshy101:

Bros, you don't know me.

Bros, you don't know the girls.

Just that I can't post pics here.

There is no street girl in the GRA,

Come, let me arrange girls for.

Ajeebos don't need your money

If you have some bucks for long time sweet talking on the phone for hours, come let me teach you some stuffs.

And least I forget, the second bae always take me out on Sundays, and yes! She handles the bills

You are spending because you are dating broke ass girls, look for class and enjoy some fresh pvs without opening your pocket.
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by molviabdul: 7:20am On Aug 06, 2019
This is so informative and beneficial,useful also. Thanks for share.

Are you Looking For Salat Istikhara Dua For Love Marriage And To Get Love Back Then Contact our molvi ji and get best isalat Istikhara Dua To Get Lost Love Back
Dua for love back, Dua for lost love, Dua for wife, Istikhara for lost love back, Wazifa for lost love getting back.

E-mail :- molviabdulji@gmail.com
Web :- https://www.duaistikharaforlove.com

Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Vicar2015(m): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2019
The fact that you're even explaining or giving it a thought means you're immature. My brother sex is quote deep...if you know how deep it is you'll run away from it if you're not married. If you truly like the babe then stay with her, sex isn't necessary until you put a ring on it.
kenzysmith:
if i send u her contact that means m in trouble i should be discussing any public issues with anyone try and understand i kw u mature and u should kw tins like dis
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Vicar2015(m): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2019
Spend less? He spent only 20k ...thats two full fuel tanks...nigga hasn't spent nothing. He shouldn't make this complaint near her...she fit use vex refund you from her airtime money
Ayotemide:

I appreciate your faith in me, promise me you would not do anything stupid with her then. I have said No to the Love of my life several times and I would be shaken to know he considered drugging my drink.

If she says No and you are not into her, move to someone else; and spend less in your next relationship.
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by kenzysmith: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2019
Vicar2015:
The fact that you're even explaining or giving it a thought means you're immature. My brother sex is quote deep...if you know how deep it is you'll run away from it if you're not married. If you truly like the babe then stay with her, sex isn't necessary until you put a ring on it.
pls explain how deep sex is pls am eggar to kw sir
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Ayotemide(f): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2019
Vicar2015:
Spend less? He spent only 20k ...thats two full fuel tanks...nigga hasn't spent nothing. He shouldn't make this complaint near her...she fit use vex refund you from her airtime money

abeg, we dey call monkey 'Brother' make we fit commit wetin dey him hand. He was threatening to rape her. I think I did what was best at the time.
Re: She has Refuses To Open Her Legs For Me by Vicar2015(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2019
Bros sex is more spiritual than physical...don't want to sound like a broken record but try abstain even though I know say Konji nah bastard.
kenzysmith:
pls explain how deep sex is pls am eggar to kw sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) / CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] / The First 3 Words You See In This Picture Are Your Reality [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.