Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Please How Can I Message Someone On Nairaland. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Can I Message Someone On Nairaland. (1586 Views)

How Do I Upload A Gif On Nairaland / How To Get Your Post On Nairaland Front Page / Only For Webmasters On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Message Someone On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
Please I’m new on nairaland, how do I message people or read message from people.
Re: Please How Can I Message Someone On Nairaland. by Irshittabey: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hello, basically for you to message someone easily on naira land, you should follow the person and the person should also follow you back, that way you are connected.

But in the case you are not connected, your first message to the person will be a request for permission to start messaging.
Re: Please How Can I Message Someone On Nairaland. by stanliwise(m): 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Vford7840:
Please I’m new on nairaland, how do I message people or read message from people.
Nairaland lack simple and basic messaging system. If the person is following you. you can send the person a PM.

click on the person username which will take you to the person profile -> click send message/Email at the bottom
Re: Please How Can I Message Someone On Nairaland. by Nickizoe(f): 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
stanliwise:
Nairaland lack simple and basic messaging system. If the person is following you. you can send the person a PM.

click on the person username which will take you to the person profile -> click send message/Email at the bottom

How can you mention or find someone’s moniker here please.
Re: Please How Can I Message Someone On Nairaland. by stanliwise(m): 6:19am On Jun 15, 2023
Nickizoe:

How can you mention or find someone’s moniker here please.

Just mention the person username and they would get a mention info on their dashboard

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4yrs Facebook Account For Sale / Web Developers: Formal Education Vs Self Taught / Free Mp3 Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.