Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,387 members, 7,950,825 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Who Knows This Book? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Knows This Book? (460 Views)

Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) / Corona Virus: Who Has Seen This Book By Dean Koontz? / Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows This Book? by alexvic12: 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
I read a book many years back when I was in junior secondary. I remember the name, DEATH IS A WOMAN but I don't know the author or how I can get it. I really want to get that book back.

The story is about a woman whose late father had a gangster lord as a best friend and when he died saving him, the gangster lord swore to provide for her and protect her. Vivian (her name) grew up and when she came into knowledge of what her foster father was, she stopped talking to him and decided to make her own way. However he kept up with her, providing for her even when she didn't know. She later married a guy, Bola.
Bola was a womanizer who begin to treat her badly and it culminated in a setup that was aimed at embarrassing him. Vivian was involved unknowingly (having been seduced by a handsome nomad) and she went back to her foster father out of shame and pain, seeking revenge.

Bola was gunned down soon enough but the interest of the police who had been on the trail of the godfather was piqued and a chase began.

That's the story. Who knows the book, author and how I can get it again?

(1) (Reply)

As I Kiss The World Good-bye (poem) / Yahjekwu Greg Ezeofor - The Path To Great Relationships / Colourless Rainbow - Episode 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.