Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,989 members, 7,973,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:01 PM

Dino only appeared holding Holybook, At 9th Senator's Swearing In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino only appeared holding Holybook, At 9th Senator's Swearing In (1230 Views)

Photo of Orji Kalu, Shettima And Remi Tinubu at 9th Senate Valedictory Session / More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino only appeared holding Holybook, At 9th Senator's Swearing In by mathinips(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Can somebody explain this, my observation is that only Senator Dino hold the holy Book while others dropped theirs.

Is this right or wrong

Re: Dino only appeared holding Holybook, At 9th Senator's Swearing In by ozowarac: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
Is like dino want to repent from stealing .
Re: Dino only appeared holding Holybook, At 9th Senator's Swearing In by obiekunie2: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
THAT IBN N'ALLAH DON TEY FOR SENATEOOO!!

I RAISE HAND FOR THIS OUR POLITICIANS AND GREED!

@TOPIC.

NON OF THEM CARES ABOUT GOD BC THEY KNOW THEY DON'T NEED GOD FOR THE KIND STEALING THEY HAVE IN MIND!

DINO DINO! MY GUY BEFORE BEFORE! cheesy
Re: Dino only appeared holding Holybook, At 9th Senator's Swearing In by mathinips(m): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
obiekunie2:
THAT IBN N'ALLAH DON TEY FOR SENATEOOO!!

I RAISE HAND FOR THIS OUR POLITICIANS AND GREED!

@TOPIC.

NON OF GOD CARES ABOUT GOD BC THEY KNOW THEY DON'T NEED GOD FOR THE KIND STEALING THEY HAVE IN MIND!

DINO DINO! MY GUY BEFORE BEFORE! cheesy

They really done mean what they are reading/swearing.
They are not going there to do the bidding of the masses, but that of their godfather.
Re: Dino only appeared holding Holybook, At 9th Senator's Swearing In by obiekunie2: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
mathinips:

They really done mean what they are reading/swearing.
They are not going there to do the bidding of the masses, but that of their godfather.

GBAMESTEST!
Re: Dino only appeared holding Holybook, At 9th Senator's Swearing In by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
These politicians don't care about religion, only the gullible followers carry it on their head.

BTW, these are the folks that'll nod their heads almost everyday in the public to deceive others, look at how they abandoned their Quran.
Re: Dino only appeared holding Holybook, At 9th Senator's Swearing In by Goodplace: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Shut up... What have you seen Dino stealing?
Re: Dino only appeared holding Holybook, At 9th Senator's Swearing In by Jlow2: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
The God dino serves will also not deny him
Re: Dino only appeared holding Holybook, At 9th Senator's Swearing In by mathinips(m): 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
wizzyrich:
These politicians don't care about religion, only the gullible followers carry it on their head.

BTW, these are the folks that'll nod their heads almost everyday in the public to deceive others, look at how they abandoned their Quran.

But for real they should be made to properly swear with their Holy Book, so anybody that fail to abide should receive the domination and judgement not just physically but spiritually as well.

I can now see why these politician don't really care much.
Re: Dino only appeared holding Holybook, At 9th Senator's Swearing In by mathinips(m): 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
This is called swearing in not reading in, what are the others swearing by

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Sowore’s Arrest: Buhari’s Govt Behaving Like Abacha’s – Soyinka / Those Kidnapping And Killing In Enugu Are From Benue And Kogi State - Photos / Nigeria Is Not Military Barracks, Buhari Should Listen To People "Idongesit Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.