Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester (65033 Views)

I Was At The Brazilian Independence Day Celebrations In Brasilia 2021(photos) / Happy New Year 2020: Celebrations Around The World / Rolls Royce Is Building The World’s Fastest Electric-powered Aeroplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by Ibime(m): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
From rusholme, ordsall, salford, longsight, oldham, withington, fallowfield, wythenshaw, stretford, Mostom and greater manchester area.. na asians and arabs just full there. Smh

Asians dey which Wythenshawe? Wythenshawe is almost fully white my friend. Salford also.
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by lomprico(m): 7:54am On Jun 15, 2019
blackslayer:
MANCHESTAN...ENGLAND IS LOST TO ARABS AND ASIANS LOL!!

UK is a conquered territory already.
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by omojeesu(m): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2019
Fantastic!

But may we humans, however, not attach our attention to this material world.

Because it is vanity upon vanity. All is vanity.

Our being should seek the Creator and Saviour.

Jesus sets us free!
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by Youngstar76(m): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2019
Ysd1:

Do You know if it's per minute. grin

Do you know if it's per day?
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by Codes151(m): 8:28am On Jun 15, 2019
That’s cheap
obafemee80:

This incredible crystal-encrusted Rolls-Royce Ghost turned heads at this year's Eid al-Fitr celebrations in Manchester as thousands gathered in Rusholme to mark the end of Ramadan.

The dazzling British luxury car – which is available to rent from £350 or N159,000 –is covered with more than four million Swarovski crystals embedded on its body, roof and even its Spirit Of Ecstacy.

The iconic Spirit Of Ecstacy hood ornament alone is adorned with more than 2,000 Swarovski crystals.

Even the police at the event were forced to take photos of the car which starts at worth £237,600.

Website Poptop advertises the incredible car from £350.

It says:

https://autojosh.com/the-diamond-rolls-royce-ghost-that-stole-the-show-during-end-of-ramadan-celebrations-in-manchester/

Would You Pay £350 or ₦159,000 To Rent The Diamond Rolls-Royce Ghost ?

Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by Burchester: 9:13am On Jun 15, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by Opeyemi1797(m): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
So I will now rent it for 159M? And they also want to have the car back?

not million,it's thousand
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by fapcrook(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2019
Ibime:

As if you don't enjoy going to Curry mile to buy Shawarma. They haven't occupied everywhere in Manchester jor, just those areas you mentioned and Burnage, and people move comfortably in those areas. Maybe you are uncomfortable around Muslims and showing your prejudice.
Olodo rabata. I'm a Muslim to the core and I pray I die a Muslim masha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by springtech(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2019
SETTINGZ0000000:
So I will now rent it for 159M?
And they also want to have the car back?

Oga how did you come up with this claim?
Where did you get that information from?
159M to rent the car?

Certainly not in the article.

You might need to read this part again, maybe you will edit your post afterward.

The dazzling British luxury car – which is available to rent from £350 or N159,000 –is covered with more than four million Swarovski crystals embedded on its body, roof and even its Spirit Of Ecstacy.
Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by lloydhassan(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2019
Youngstar76:
156k naira rent? That's f*ckin cheap. I lost interest already.

Rent starts from Dat price... Cud be 156k per minute (Ave u tot of Dat)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diamond Rolls-Royce Stole The Show During Eid al-Fitr Celebrations In Manchester by Youngstar76(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2019
lloydhassan:

Rent starts from Dat price... Cud be 156k per minute (Ave u tot of Dat)

No car company or group rents out cars at prices slated at per minute charges, not even per hour. Lowest I got in Hungary is 3hrs. Even if they charge per hour, they won't let u rent for just an hour. I'm a trap music producer n rapper, sometimes when we get booked for shows, up to 30-60% of our earnings go to car hiring, cheffaur n security services. I'm talking from personal experience.

What if u rent a car for an hour n traffic jam eats up 30mins of ur rent time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe / Nigerians Living In Mozambique / Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.