Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Nigerian Musician Cries Out After His Brother And Cultists Attacked Him In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Musician Cries Out After His Brother And Cultists Attacked Him In Delta (530 Views)

Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos / Ritualists, kidnappers And Cultists Arrested By Benue Police (Photos) / Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Musician Cries Out After His Brother And Cultists Attacked Him In Delta by Giftedhand92: 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nigerian musician, Nel Carter has taken to Instagram to call out his elder brother acussing him of assault.

According to him, his brother and two cultists attacked him at his residence in Delta State.

Sharing photos of his destroyed property, he wrote;
“I was assaulted with iron rods by my elder brother, Kelvin Ify Emuebie and two cultists. I had to escape when Kelvin Ify Emuebie was about to attack me with a machete.

Getting back inside my room I discovered that my laptop, phones, DVD Player, and many other items had been destroyed by them as my room was broken into. I went to the @nigerianpoliceforce Agbor division, and made complaint about it. Since then, Kelvin Ify Emuebie has been walking freely and I've been treating a dislocated shoulder, body pains and fever.

Help me. I'm a Hardworking Nigerian youth and my life was almost cut short on Tuesday June 11th, 2019.”

Watch the video:
https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-musician-cries-out-after-his-brother-and-cultists-attacked-him-in-delta-2/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Musician Cries Out After His Brother And Cultists Attacked Him In Delta by Giftedhand92: 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Nigerian Musician Cries Out After His Brother And Cultists Attacked Him In Delta by Andersonjr(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
Just negodu his own blood brother. This one is serious oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musician Cries Out After His Brother And Cultists Attacked Him In Delta by donbachi(m): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
Andersonjr:
Just negodu his own blood brother. This one is serious oo
some blood is water water...haven't u heard of BKB.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musician Cries Out After His Brother And Cultists Attacked Him In Delta by Andersonjr(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
donbachi:
some blood is water water...haven't u heard of BKB.
‘BKB’ what does that even mean?
Re: Nigerian Musician Cries Out After His Brother And Cultists Attacked Him In Delta by CreepyBlackpool: 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
So your brother cannot follow you and play small rough play againundecided

Biko which song this guy don sing beforeundecided

We sha know this nigga just looking for cheap publicity
Re: Nigerian Musician Cries Out After His Brother And Cultists Attacked Him In Delta by donbachi(m): 6:54am On Jun 15, 2019
Andersonjr:
‘BKB’ what does that even mean?
brother kill brother
Re: Nigerian Musician Cries Out After His Brother And Cultists Attacked Him In Delta by Danelo(m): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2019
Thank God for sparing your life because if your brother had killed you, you would have gotten an early ticket to hell and your brother will come to your funeral, form cry, serve beer to his fellow cultists, eat rice and still he'll walk freely like say him name na Freeman Emuebie

(1) (Reply)

PONZISCAM: MMM Ponzi Scheme RETURNS… Promises 50% Profit On Investment!!! / Man Arraigned, Remanded In Prison Custody For Alleged N700m Fraud / Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.