Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,183 members, 7,880,690 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:35 AM

Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (15258 Views)

Female Teacher Commits Suicide In Kogi Over Lack Of Money (Photos) / 40-year-old Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2019
hawksford:

Joromi12

For real?

Wait till any mental illness such as Depression, Eating Disorders, Bipolar or PSTD hits you hard

It's easy to say what you've said, it may not be easy for you to stand by it when you're hit

Baba, Abeg this Na medium of communication to the world oh,una wey go school wey we Dey see as role model?

Wetting do me,wey never do plenty people? If today no sweet tomorrow go sweet !

Igba Meta nigba eda..... ask people wey nake money after 40,how sweeet it is? No more too much freaking, suffer don reset their brains.

You go just see them dey smile,Dey remember when suffering wan kill dem.

For me and all my Kalakuta/Bob marley family no suicide. 1 wrap pere u go dey smile,second one ideas of how to make billions go enter head. Who commits suicide with a billion Naira deals at hand ?

Rather than commit suicide,be a man sell one kidney or some parts and raised some money for your family,if you still want to die sell another parts,before Mbguka Doctors go finish with U,Naira go don full ur relatives accounts.
Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by Rajosh(m): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
what about if his mum is late and his siblings have dejected him... at least he doesn’t have to worry about anything anymore. The world won’t miss him either. Life goes on. We all gonna die at the end
I'm a staff of Charis college and I confirmed today at school. His mum is late but his dad is still alive though not in Kano state. He had two siblings living in Kano here but they don't stay together.He was 40yrs old and unmarried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by Rajosh(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
iamrashyy:
This is really a sad news. My friend who was his neighbour just called me and informed me of the sad news. One thing I know about the guy is that he has no friends, no girlfriend, in short, he his a lonely man. May his soul rest in peace.
yes very true. before he parked to Dakata, he stayed alone in a an entire building that had self contained apartments ground floor and first floor. He rented both floors just to be alone. Then he was working at Intercontinental college
Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by Alejobs: 12:33am On Jun 18, 2019
You can only cheat someone once but a good deal can bring a million customer
Re: Femi Oguntumi: Teacher Commits Suicide In Kano by eddieguru(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
studentofTruth:

When you lie down at night but sleep couldn't cross your eyes for up to an hour almost on daily basis. The next morning you must get up and go to work. A work that requires your intellect. You feel groggy, mentally exhausted and have headaches. Yet, you must work. The brain must perform the tasks presented to it even while groans. And it continues on daily basis.

With time the muscles get affected, they ache badly. Although you hate sleeping pills, you have no option but to take it. You manage some 4-5 hours that night. The muscles get relieved a bid. But the brain is still under the influence of the drug, feeling foggy and very sluggish. It struggles to perform the tasks presented to it. You are feeling drowsy, you can attempt another nap but even though the drug still kept you drowsy, it's no longer strong enough to tip you over to the dream land. You get up but still can't function well. Yet, everyone expects you to deliver — do your duty well. Nobody ever understands what you're going through even when you tell them. And you can't afford to quit your job. If you can't work, how do earn a living?

If you find yourself in this situation for just two weeks, I bet you would want to live no more. Judge no one because you don't know what they're passing through!
you're absolutely right. I like your post though, because I learnt something from it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Launch Investigation As Lifeless Body Of NYSC Member Is Found In Ogun / Abdullahi Shuaibu Jailed Two Years For Robbery (Photo) / 5,000Cows, Armed Herdsmen Occupying Agatu Communities — CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.