Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,342 members, 7,971,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:10 AM

Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated (47620 Views)

Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by idonhammer: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
very big one..lol

Chuvin22:
for those of you that dont know, This is a Lie
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by herakles: 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
Erediauwa:
I apologise for my rude approach bro.

I actually should be the one apologizing for my brash replies, you were only trying to advice the lady properly. No hard feelings

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Mizwisdom(f): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
If the Mum is fine and the daughter too is fine and they are both consenting, pr!ck doesn't discriminate; biblically it's wrong though, but who am I to force my beliefs on others?

Very wrong biblically too, prick should learn to discriminate cause see now both mother and daughter have given prick responsibility
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
herakles:

I actually should be the one apologizing for my brash replies, you were only trying to advice the lady properly. No hard feelings
You've earned my respect bro.

Cc; Andrew444, next time you keep quiet.
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Alwaystruth: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
This story is cooked for Apc zombies alone.

Buhari: I will scrap the office first lady..

Apc Zombies: Clap..sai baba sai baba.

Aisha Buhari: I want to be called First Lady

Apc Zombie: clap..clap...sai baba sai baba.

Buhari: Subsidy is a scam any body who says spends money on subsidy is a scam

Apc zombie: sai baba sai baba
Buhari: Oil subsidy in my govt is reaching 2 trillion

APC ZOMBIES : SAI BABA SAI BABA..

Meanwhile #Buhariisnotmypresident

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Unrated900(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Cumtroller:

Afonja’s are sexually reckless and restless. Their women can Fvck for a loaf of agege bread while their men can drill any disease infested kpekus without helmet.

Tufia, Ndi Ara!!!

Another stupid IPOB spotted

Say to no tribalism

Say no to Biafra

Keep ODuduwa Republic clean

One Nigeria
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by femi4: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
macello4:
women are cheap that is why dey exchange them with yam.
your fish brain will never comprehend what yam represent in the traditional and cultural marriages
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by wonder233: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Believe this, you will believe anything.... When you start hearing "please hide my identity,"...fake made up names, just know it's all lies for web traffic

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by pocohantas(f): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Pocohantas what's with you women folk

This is some incest fetish shiiit

Check well, you will see a MAN put her up to this. angry
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Kaceman(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wich story b this
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by PoliticalChinex(m): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
TMemos:

Nemesis reportedly caught up with a woman and her daughter who tried to outsmart each other in their illicit relationship with the same man as they went into fisticuffs on Wednesday in the lover-boy’s apartment at Nkutaku Layout in Okpoko, a suburb in Ogbaru local government area of Anambra state.

Orient Weekend gathered that the man, who is in his early 30s, is a boy friend to the woman and usually patronize her restaurant at Ochanja market, near Onitsha where her daughter also assist her mother to attend to customers.

According to a neighbor who had been following the dramatic battle for the lover boy, trouble started when the young lady in her early twenties began to succumb to love advances from the friendly customer simply identified as ‘Oga Dubai’. “She did not know that her mother and Oga Dubai were already dating secretly before he decided to switch to her”, the source who did not want his name mentioned, said.

He continued:

“The mother kept her calm initially thinking that it was mere friendly play. But, trouble started when on one of the man’s visit to the restaurant, the daughter rushed to him and embraced and kissed him.

Angered by her daughter’s provocative action, the mother warned her to behave herself in a good manner, but the daughter fired back that she was old enough to choose whom to love and that she love Oga Dubai and would like to marry him if he eventually propose to her. After a brief exchange of words, the duo kept their cool and went home as if nothing happened.

Fake story. This can only happen among Afonjas in QDUDUWALAND
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Adakintroy: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dumb story. Your daughter brought to you a man who already slept with her and you blame the man.

If she has any respect for you, she would not have done that.
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Very wrong biblically too, prick should learn to discriminate cause see now both mother and daughter have given prick responsibility
The pr!ck will die fighting grin grin
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by bobolistica(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
platido:
is she wanted short cut....her daughter helped her fasten her hustle... .since she can't hold her pride as a mother
#shamelss
#couse woman

shut ur dirty mouth...so because she married again she cant hold her pride?
...primitive man...pride kill u dia
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by alimohammedibn(m): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
grin
Eroms4life17:
Mother and daughter must be gossiping about how big or small his d*ck is. �
grin
Eroms4life17:
Mother and daughter must be gossiping about how big or small his d*ck is. �
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by boban007: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
WHAT DO U CALL THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE CHILDREN MOTHER AND DAUGHTER BORE FOR THE MAN.ARE THEY COUSIN'S OR NEPHEW'S OR UNCLE'S OR WHAT EXACTLY.THIS ONE DEFILES LOGIC.
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Olorunnim: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe, I laugh like Santa
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Bravo1100(m): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
frankleesehi:
A lady reveals how her daughter hooked her up with a man she dated and slept with, and now they both have kids for him

According to the post shared by a Facebook user Shola Jordan Adeoye.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/06/daughter-hook-her-mother-up-with-same.html?m=1

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by AreaFada2: 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Let me pretend that I believe this poo.

See women and hypocrisy.

You forgive your daughter but not your child's dad.

Why judge a man who's not your blood more harshly than the man? Blood that is thicker than water should require/expect more loyalty too.

I thought women sing of equality 24 hours?

God so kind it was your daughter who engineered the plot. She might have pitied her lonely mother and decided to help.

Both of you were never married and no law broken. It might not be morally great but it's not as rare as people think. If the man hadn't father the daughter's child probably nobody would ever have heard fiam.

The man should go to court to secure his right to the kids.

The world is very complex now. Since we have turned our back on our traditions (including taboos) and embraced foreign culture (wesstern law, ethics) and religions, we should take whatever comes our way.
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by Taiyescott(m): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
There is Love in sharing!!! Am impressed
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by saucelake231(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
it is call division of labour�
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by teejona(m): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
MichaelPoem002:
All the best for them.
Who is to be blamed here, the daughter or the man?

1 Like

Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by jeff1607(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Erediauwa:
This one is another brother Joro, the prolific scriptwriter.

nope

this is brother Shola the wicked producer
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by MichaelPoem002(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
teejona:

Who is to be blamed here, the daughter or the man?

All....
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by nahpstar(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
chaid of the world
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by jojothaiv(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
This is crazy chale....

But, na fable we dey read...
Re: Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated by olas24u(f): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Einyan ti mayweather grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Lend My Boyfriend Money? / Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel / Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.