Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,741 members, 7,979,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:35 AM

WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO (783 Views)

Presegs Aka Legalwealth Is A Cunning Cardealer. / Sold Two Weeks Registered Rav4 2009 Sportz Sold LEGALWEALTH STILL UP FOR SALE / Appreciation To LegalWealth For Website For Free VIN Checks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO by legalwealth(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2019
Good day everyone!

This is to let everyone especially those on Autos and Cartalk sections know that I'm not Legalo. The username/moniker was coined from my username by hypocrites, scammers and fraudsters in here and one of them eventually opened an account with it.

Their mission was to use the username/moniker legalo coined from my trending username legalwealth for atrocities so that people could be thinking that I'm still the same person behind it. I repeat, I'm not the one behind the moniker legalo; it can be seen here at https://www.nairaland.com/5241594/how-impersonated-legalo where legalo was strongly accused by someone of being a scammer, fraudster and impersonator. My useful contributions and that of others on the thread were removed and hidden by a moderator for whatever reasons known to him but I believe that he is doing his job.

I remain your;
One man mopol,
Soldier of the Lord of host ,
Internet marketer and consultant,
Automotive/Car/Vehicle/ consultant at IJAM Autos, operating with God-given intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO by thebigkendo(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
legalwealth:
Good day everyone!

This is to let everyone especially those on Autos and Cartalk sections know that I'm not Legalo. The username/moniker was coined from my username by hypocrites, scammers and fraudsters in here and one of them eventually opened an account with it.

Their mission was to use the username/moniker legalo coined from my trending username legalwealth for atrocities so that people could be thinking that I'm still the same person behind it. I repeat, I'm not the one behind the moniker legalo; it can be seen here at https://www.nairaland.com/5241594/how-impersonated-legalo where legalo was strongly accused by someone of being a scammer, fraudster and impersonator. My useful contributions and that of others on the thread were removed and hidden by a moderator for whatever reasons known to him but I believe that he is doing his job.

I remain your;
One man mopol,
Automotive/Car/Vehicle/ consultant at IJAM Autos, operating with God-given intelligence.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
dannybrasky, diportivo and obekediamondfuto

We have a new thread.

Since thebigkendo do not want to invite us, we invite ourselves.

Food is Ready.
Re: WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO by diportivo: 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
TheCar:

We have a new thread.

Food is Ready.

thread is dumb

just like the owner

3 Likes

Re: WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
diportivo:

thread is dumb

just like the owner

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

To legalwealth, we all want to know the person behind the moniker legalo.

Please do your due diligence and when you have all your facts not accusations, let us make it known to the whole world.
Re: WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO by idu1(m): 5:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Which one be soldier of the lord of host undecided
Re: WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2019
idu1:
Which one be soldier of the lord of host undecided

only the wise ones will understand!

1 Like

Re: WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:56am On Jun 16, 2019
legalwealth:
Good day everyone!

I remain your;
One man mopol,
Automotive/Car/Vehicle/ consultant at IJAM Autos, operating with God-given intelligence .

@ bolded, Mrcoolautofix please come and carry your colleague with God given abilities who is a master of all....

you are so lucky that God is not a carnal man....
you see the way u use that name anyhow, ur fingers would have been stuck to ur phone like magun.
Re: WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2019
TheCar:
We have a new thread.
Food is Ready.
my brother, let him keep wallowing in his ignorance.... to him, it is bliss!
Re: WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2019
finally, some colour!
Re: WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO by legalwealth(m): 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
If you quote me and I did not reply or respond. Please note that it was deliberate.

I must have analyzed it and concluded that it was not worth my time. I am also highly allergic to hypocrites and imb3cil3s; no apologies! !!

You can call me what you want hypocritically as usual, but you can never convince me that God does not love me! !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
legalwealth:
If you quote me and I did not reply or respond. Please note that it was deliberate.

I must have analyzed it and concluded that it was not worth my time. I am also highly allergic to hypocrites and imb3cil3s; no apologies! !!

I have a word for u from the church today.....
You are healed IJN....
from every bondage and infirmity.... from every spiritual bondage aimed at marketing your ignorance.... be loosed....

can I hear an Amen?

2 Likes

Re: WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO by thebigkendo(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

I have a word for u from the church today.....
You are healed IJN....
from every bondage and infirmity.... from every spiritual bondage aimed at marketing your ignorance.... be loosed....

can I hear an Amen?

AMEN!!
Re: WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO by diportivo: 8:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
I told them I do not want 50k or plates anymore

all I want is an online apology

oga car dealer,hope u av seen that u shld av returned my plates since

who the gods want to kill,they first make mad grin

1 Like

Re: WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
diportivo:
I told them I do not want 50k or plates anymore

all I want is an online apology

oga car dealer,hope u av seen that u shld av returned my plates since

who the gods want to kill,they first make mad grin

but what is wrong if this guy takes a bike to calculusx office and demand to collect his "intellect" back?

me I cannot understand again oh...
just the same way he went to buy car, he went to return it... now to collect something he forgot is a problem.... I cannot understand why!
Re: WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO by legalwealth(m): 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
Intelligence Is Like A River, The Deeper It Is The Less Noise It Makes.

#NoiseEverywhere which portraits lack of intelligence though the fact is not just known! !!
Re: WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:03am On Jun 17, 2019
legalwealth:
Intelligence Is Like A River, The Deeper It Is The Less Noise It Makes.

#NoiseEverywhere which portraits lack of intelligence though the fact is not just known! !!

Napoleon Hill or John MA?

I know u didn't coin this urself since ur intellect is still with oga...

anyways BRO, MAN up ..... stop being an indecisive sissy...
it's either u want ur intellect back or not... stop contradicting yaself... not good for ur internet marketing biz....
if u want it, book a date with your boss the mathematician and go retrieve it.... no hard feelings.... else stop disturbing us with all these ur quotes Here and there!!!

1 Like

Re: WARNING/DISCLAIMER; Beware That I'm LEGALWEALTH And Not LEGALO by legalwealth(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2019

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NOT AVAILABLE!!! Buy This Clean 2009 Used Camry Muscle Very Clean / H / Honda Accord Aka Babyboy For Sale 420k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.