Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) (17639 Views)

2 Kidnapped Victims Rescued As Police Kill 3 Kidnappers In Kano (Graphic photos) / Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms In Edo State (Photos) / Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
frankblinkz:
why are you guys talking like it's all Rossy here in Nigeria,don't our corrupt politicians travel out and see how things are done outside to better the life of it's citizens.
Can u see the high increase of suicide here and there.
Bro I'm not supporting evil...yes u re right,but I want you to reason with me....Do you know if this men have a decent Job they can't resort to crimes like this.

Then let's start a revolution angry
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by frowland(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
codeworks:
This is good news, however i still dont believe in Nigeria
You're insignificant in the grand scheme of things.
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by Charly68: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
If ascertained they are kidnappers, they should be executed to serve as deterrent to others ..Nigerians should be dispatching them without wasting time henceforth . We can't continue like this
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by frankblinkz(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Then let's start a revolution angry
And how can we go about that
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by babzo(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
frankblinkz:
I don't support criminal activities... I'm just trying to put myself in their shoes...I have been looking for jobs for long now,so many things comes to mind... depressed right now.
you all keep talking like the jobs is there...
I have never supported criminal activities,and will never....have you ever asked urself while people choose to involve in crime..do ur research properly before you quote me

Putting yourself in whose shoes? Shoes of murderers and rapists? So its hunger that makes you people demand for ransome of 10 million naira ,rape and kill.
Is government your father?
Looking for job where? When you were born, did they name you job seeker? Cant you use your brain to create legitimate God sanctioned opportunities?
One guy had 20 million in 1990 and started a bank that is now worth 1 trillion (Zenith Bank) , another had 20 million same year and built a house.
One guy had 20k in 2000 and went clubbing over the weekend, another had 20k same year and started pure water business, today he owns businesses worth over 40 million naira.
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by frankblinkz(m): 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
babzo:

Putting yourself in whose shoes? Shoes of murderers and rapists? So its hunger that makes you people demand for ransome of 10 million naira ,rape and kill.
Is government your father?
Looking for job where? When you were born, did they name you job seeker? Cant you use your brain to create legitimate God sanctioned opportunities?
One guy had 20 million in 1990 and started a bank that is now worth 1 trillion (Zenith Bank) , another had 20 million same year and built a house.
One guy had 20k in 2000 and went clubbing over the weekend, another had 20k same year and started pure water business, today he owns businesses worth over 40 million naira.
okay,can I add u up for advice, sincerely speaking have been so depressed
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by Alejobs: 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ethics and value system is key to a sane society!
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
thank God police arrest them. police should go ahead and arrest the Fulani armed bandits too.
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by barinedan(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
I Hope One God Father From Nowhere Will Not Call for Their Release
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by Basher8583: 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
frankblinkz:
why are you guys talking like it's all Rossy here in Nigeria,don't our corrupt politicians travel out and see how things are done outside to better the life of it's citizens.
Can u see the high increase of suicide here and there.
Bro I'm not supporting evil...yes u re right,but I want you to reason with me....Do you know if this men have a decent Job they can't resort to crimes like this.

Let's use Nairaland as an example.. a user INOVA posted a vacancy on this forum and guess how many people responded. Just 1. Intact the numbers of views were so discouraging that he had to voice out his disappointment.
But that's the reality we are in today. No one wants to work yet they want to be comfortable. How does that work?
In my neighborhood PHCN is forced to provide power because Just a few of us are paying the bills. Intact the officer mentioned that if not that they are the ones owning me (I clear my bills to the point that I have balance with them) they wouldn't hv given us power as 75% of the residents are not even paying a dime. Yet it's the same 75% that will be making noise up and down when PHCN cuts power.
We are the architect of our problem
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by ehinmowo: 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
codeworks:
This is good news, however i still dont believe in Nigeria

I am tempted to say they are not kidnappers. Kidnappers are highly sophisticated. Those people engaged IG Special unit and killed some of the officers. Now if you know the kind of gadgets IG special unit has, you will begin to understand the sophistication of those guys. This country is sinking gradually into the abyss. Unfortunately, the leaders are only interested in stealing, bigotry and useless endeavors.
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
ba7man:
I searched for a job too for a while.
It's never easy but i never thought of crime as an option.

Rather than remain a job seeker, i became a job creator.

Aw did you go about that?
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Basher8583:

Let's use Nairaland as an example.. a user INOVA posted a vacancy on this forum and guess how many people responded. Just 1. Intact the numbers of views were so discouraging that he had to voice out his disappointment.
But that's the reality we are in today. No one wants to work yet they want to be comfortable. How does that work?
In my neighborhood PHCN is forced to provide power because Just a few of us are paying the bills. Intact the officer mentioned that if not that they are the ones owning me (I clear my bills to the point that I have balance with them) they wouldn't hv given us power as 75% of the residents are not even paying a dime. Yet it's the same 75% that will be making noise up and down when PHCN cuts power.
We are the architect of our problem
Any vacancy in abj please let me know..
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by SVC6000: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Basher8583:

You cannot be wishing for anything while being lazy.
So we wey get money no wish too Abi.
If you wish then be prepared to work hard for it. No excuse for a lazy man.
Even armed robber go dey claim that bad economy lead him to robbery. It's simply greed which will eventually kill them
Even Those Who Ar Workin Hard Ar Stil In The Same Page Wit The Lazy One. Riches Is By Grabe
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by babzo(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
frankblinkz:
okay,can I add u up for advice, sincerely speaking have been so depressed

No problem bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by frankblinkz(m): 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
babzo:

No problem bro
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by babzo(m): 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
frankblinkz:
I ve just PM you. Check it.
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by frankblinkz(m): 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
babzo:
I ve just PM you. Check it.
okay.

I don't know if it's safe dropping my number here
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by babzo(m): 1:04am On Jun 16, 2019
frankblinkz:
okay.

I don't know if it's safe dropping my number here

Yeah, not too advisable.
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by codeworks(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2019
Actually I got huge contract from NDDC but still dont believe in Nigeria

frowland:

You're insignificant in the grand scheme of things.
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by ba7man(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2019
serialkilla:

Aw did you go about that?
That's the hardest part.

As you are, you've got certain skills you're very good at that people will pay for.

Spread the word amongst friends, family, friends of family and brush up your skills while you assemble a network and skills.

You might not get an immediate feedback, i didn't for over a year.

First job will come at a lesser amount you'd hope for.....endure and deliver above expectations.

That way, you start building up a recommendation base.

You'll need support though.....family and friends who share or can connect with your dreams.

Goodluck , prayer one way or the other helps makes things happen too.
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by ba7man(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2019
codeworks:
Actually I got huge contract from NDDC but still dont believe in Nigeria

With this mindset, you'll execute a substandard project.
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by Alejobs: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
We can make a difference with just a smile
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by codeworks(m): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2019
Will execute the project with standard products.

ba7man:
With this mindset, you'll execute a substandard project.
Re: 3 Kidnappers Arrested On Wukari Highway, Taraba Paraded(video) by booksrite(f): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
No problem bro

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 2 Pakistani, Drug Kingpins Intercepts Cocaine, Skunk, Opoid Pills / Woman Killed As Police Enforce Okada Ban In Lagos / Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.