Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,065 members, 7,890,506 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:08 PM

Do You Understand BITCOIN ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Understand BITCOIN ? (335 Views)

You Can Never Make Money Online Until You Understand This / Data To Help You Understand The Motorcycle Spare Parts Business In Nigeria / This Thing Will Help You Understand How Chatbot Can Bypass Facebook Ads Cost ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Understand BITCOIN ? by astnig: 11:50am On Jun 15, 2019
If you can do the task below urgently, let me know your price and delivery date( urgently required)

1 Like

Re: Do You Understand BITCOIN ? by danolorunmo(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
astnig:
If you can do the task below urgently, let me know your price and delivery date( urgently required)

We need someone to write a simple guide for our clients on how to pay us using BITCOIN
***The guide will explain how to get a wallet from coinbase.com
***The guide will also show how to purchase bitcoin on coinbase.com or coinmama.com
***The guide will show how to send the purchased bitcoin to another wallet
If possible use pictorial illustration too
If you are sure you can explain how to get this done urgently let us know

Hello sir. Kindly reach out to me on danolorunmo@gmail.com or whatsapp 09057627732

(1) (Reply)

United States Embassy Abuja Request For Quotation For 3 Different Service / How To Receive Cash From Abroad Via Wire Transfer Into Your Domiciliary Account / Top Ten Richest People In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.