Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:50 AM

Whats Is Holding You Back Abeg(must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Is Holding You Back Abeg(must Read) (257 Views)

Should I Bleep A Surrogate Mother Of My Baby While She Is Holding My Baby In Her / What Are You Addicted To?& What Is Holding You Back From Quitting? / I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Is Holding You Back Abeg(must Read) by bigpriik: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
what is holding you back ?why are you scared of expressing yourself in this short life?

some guys feel the urge to womanize,smoke and drink but they are scared of .........I don't know

some girls feel the urge to fuvck every available dikkk but are scared of I don't know ........

And the most surprising thing is that when someone is brave enough to express themselves withput fear of being judged be it for good or bad the person instantly becomes a celebrity examples are tonto dike,Cherokee the ass,naira marley,cardi b,bobbyriscki what does that tell you it means we live in a hypocritical world people are suppressing their innermost desires because of fear of being judged by .

Another one that baffles me is the way our ladies pretend not to love sex but its like food to them. the last time I fuvcked a girl I was just starring at her face meeehnnn see the expression on her face she was out of this world speaking on tongues.women moan during sex from beginning to the end but men only moan when we are about to cum doesn't that tell you the pussy is more sensitive than the diiik huhhh
typing out of highness's.....

meanwhile download my hit song for free
http://speakingentertainment.com/music-griezzy-oju-mi-eyes/

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere / What Important Thing Must Your Partner Have Before You Get Married / Jadapinkettsmith Says intimacy gadgets Are Secret To Her Successful Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.