Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,879 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Is It Wise ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise ? (3791 Views)

Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? / Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Is It Wise ? by mcdokwe(m): 1:28am On Oct 04, 2010
I had a  girl i loved who left me without reason(or atleast none known to me). The thing is that her birthday is coming up in a couple of days, and i've been contemplating sending her a gift card, she doesn't seem as though she wants anything to do with me and I dont want to feel silly afterwards.,. Pls what do you think ?
Re: Is It Wise ? by queeneve: 1:33am On Oct 04, 2010
Judging on your pic, I SEE WHY SHE LEFT lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Wise ? by queeneve: 1:34am On Oct 04, 2010
Taking pictures with ROACHES, aren't exactly BABE MAGNET! shocked
Re: Is It Wise ? by queeneve: 1:35am On Oct 04, 2010
(stomping the ground and spraying RAID) arrrrrghhh! One fell off the screeen! help!!!!!!!
Re: Is It Wise ? by aminalib(f): 1:36am On Oct 04, 2010
you should not contact her at all, if she left you she obviously does not want you, have some pride in yourself and move on,

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise ? by Dsense(m): 1:41am On Oct 04, 2010
U should better don't waste ur money thinking u re buying her gifts so as to attract her but to impress her a barely friend.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise ? by mcdokwe(m): 1:41am On Oct 04, 2010
@queeneve, we shall nt talk about that.

Amina, is it just a matter of "pride" ?
Re: Is It Wise ? by Dsense(m): 1:42am On Oct 04, 2010
U should better don't waste ur money thinking u re buying her gifts so as to attract her but to impress her as a barely friend.
Re: Is It Wise ? by aminalib(f): 1:44am On Oct 04, 2010
mcdokwe, i am not sure, but for me, if a guy were to leave me, i would not be trying to contact him, move on
Re: Is It Wise ? by queeneve: 1:52am On Oct 04, 2010
(throws a shoe at Mckowe's wall) That was a big azz roach!
Re: Is It Wise ? by queeneve: 1:52am On Oct 04, 2010
Buying pussc is never HONORABLE but rather desperate,
Re: Is It Wise ? by aminalib(f): 1:54am On Oct 04, 2010
queeneve, you are truly corny, where do you see roaches in his pic, and you have the nerve to comment on someone's picture, where is your own?, you try too hard, this is a young guy asking about love, take it easy and go worry bout ur naija husband, i beg
Re: Is It Wise ? by mcdokwe(m): 1:56am On Oct 04, 2010
Am doing it not to get her back, bt to tell her that I "remembered"
Re: Is It Wise ? by aminalib(f): 1:56am On Oct 04, 2010
young man, move on, remember your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise ? by Tinksh(f): 1:59am On Oct 04, 2010
Better to leave her alone. You said you think she doesnt want anymore to do with you, so why do you want to send her something? You still want her?? Sounds like she is done. Spend your money on someone who will appreciate it and you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise ? by queeneve: 2:02am On Oct 04, 2010
REGARDLESS if I post a picture or not, I WILL STILL COMMENT, because I can, and did I say a specific name, WHAT YOU GUILTY?

What my husband have to do with ME COMMENTING ON A PUBLIC THREAD, do you have a husband?

Oh, you that GIRL he talking about, I SEE,
Re: Is It Wise ? by queeneve: 2:03am On Oct 04, 2010
(throwin some chapstick on the poster lip) Invest in Chapstick stock!
Re: Is It Wise ? by aminalib(f): 2:06am On Oct 04, 2010
lol queen, you are truly retarded, carry on, yea i am the girl he is talking about, (YOU ARE SO SMART), oh and about the husband i am sure all you had to do was fly to naija to marry him, please as if getting a man is hard, lol, girl u are silly, ok carry on,

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise ? by queeneve: 2:12am On Oct 04, 2010
(laughing out loud at AMBILIN gettting mad)

You shollllle right, YOU KNOW ME SO WELL, (at least I can't get deported grin)

Why you getting mad if you don't care? Hmmmm and you calls me retarded because I don't like roaches?

Hmm, let me call the NUTHOUSE, somebody lost ANOTHER resident,
Re: Is It Wise ? by queeneve: 2:14am On Oct 04, 2010
By the way nobody said GETTING A MAN WAS HARD,

You the one commented about a husband SO THAT TELLS ME YOU LONELY AND MISERABLE,

Roaches has nothing to do with getting a man,

Wipe yourself, your nose running,
Re: Is It Wise ? by aminalib(f): 2:16am On Oct 04, 2010
lol i gag everytime u say shole, u shole are ghetto, and i am not mad, for what reason.? and why would i get deported? i am a citizen sweety. as in born in the usa my parents are african which makes me african, just like im sure ur husband is soon to be, lol u shole is silly,
Re: Is It Wise ? by aminalib(f): 2:17am On Oct 04, 2010
lol yea u know me to know i am lonely and desperate, but you had to go to naija to marry a man that is not in your country, lol i will show this to my boyfriend so he can laugh, hey when does ur husband become a citizen?
Re: Is It Wise ? by mcdokwe(m): 2:19am On Oct 04, 2010
Amina pls i beg thee DO NOT OBLIGE HER,

as for me, i'll either get my piece or make my peace with her when am done listening to your advice. Queen indeed !
Re: Is It Wise ? by queeneve: 2:23am On Oct 04, 2010
Jealousy is a bittch!  

Oh wait,

You got scammed didn't ya?  

Now I understand, it wasn't your fault baby!  You was just young, dumb, and full of cum!  

Mcdowke,

Next time don't buy pussc and expect A ROSE BUSH,
Re: Is It Wise ? by queeneve: 2:24am On Oct 04, 2010
That right Mcdowke,

Tame your trick, she ready for her bean and rice ration,
Re: Is It Wise ? by queeneve: 2:25am On Oct 04, 2010
Come on MODERATORS!!

CUUUUM IS NOT A BAD WORD!!!
Re: Is It Wise ? by mcdokwe(m): 2:27am On Oct 04, 2010
Thanks, you may take the door,
Re: Is It Wise ? by queeneve: 2:27am On Oct 04, 2010
Oh, You can have her Mcdowke, I am done gutting her like an old dried up fish,

Pay her some attention, she might feel  MUCH better,
Re: Is It Wise ? by queeneve: 2:28am On Oct 04, 2010
and take them roaches with ya!
Re: Is It Wise ? by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 04, 2010
aminalib:

lol yea u know me to know i am lonely and desperate, but you had to go to naija to marry a man that is not in your country, lol i will show this to my boyfriend so he can laugh, hey when does your husband become a citizen?

Lmao @ when does your husband become a citizen buhahahhahahha.

Queen did you answer that question? grin
Re: Is It Wise ? by queeneve: 2:55am On Oct 04, 2010
What you think Reality?
Re: Is It Wise ? by queeneve: 2:57am On Oct 04, 2010
When did you become one Reality? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Couple Caught Romping On Kitchen Floor In Front Of Their Crying Children / I Caught My Female UNILAG Neighbor Peeping At Me While Bathing, Then I Did This / Ways To Keep A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.