Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,079 members, 7,949,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Are We Enforcing Birth Control On The Wrong Gender? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are We Enforcing Birth Control On The Wrong Gender? (385 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / The Future Of Male Birth Control ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are We Enforcing Birth Control On The Wrong Gender? by Allshadesfemale: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Last week, my WhatsApp contact posted a status update that got me thinking all day and I thought I should share my thoughts with you guys…He posted this:

One man can impregnate 9 women everyday for 9 months, those are 2,430 pregnancies. One woman can only get pregnant once within 9 months even if she beds 9 men everyday within 9 months.

And it got me thinking…are we enforcing birth control on the wrong gender?...

www.allshadesfemale.com

Re: Are We Enforcing Birth Control On The Wrong Gender? by CHoccolaTE: 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
A lot of things in our current society are so messed up and biased against women.

Birth control should be a two way thing but since women are the ones who suffer more of the consequences of unplanned pregnancies, men have callously abandoned duty of birth control to them.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Enforcing Birth Control On The Wrong Gender? by Allshadesfemale: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
Exactly...
CHoccolaTE:
A lot of things in our current society are so messed up and biased against women.

Birth control should be a two way thing but since women are the ones who suffer more of the consequences of unplanned pregnancies, men have callously abandoned duty of birth control to them.

(1) (Reply)

9 Ways To Identify Your Best Friend / 5 Ways To Live Peacefully With A Nagging Partner / Man, Wife And 3 Kids Allegedly Burnt Beyond Recognition In Christmas Day Acciden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.