Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,503 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) (63918 Views)

Federal Government Evacuates 542 Stranded Nigerians From UAE (Photos) / Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain / Nigerian Cleaner Dancing On The Road In UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) by Bobbybube(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Sellfish:
The odds of her surviving that desert run are quite low cry

Sometimes when people talk about God's benevolence, I just feel like slapping all the teeth out of their mouth

I mean...what sort of God allows some humans come to this world to suffer so much pain and anguish while some who come to this world will never know lack or anguish till they die?

The same God who provided for the kind of life the Queen of England has lived on this earth...is he the same God that has sentenced this woman to to such destitution and pain?

Besides, after serious pondering...I think being born an African or Nigerian is a prison and hard labour sentence for a serious offence committed in a previous life sad ......If life will be this hard, why did God even bother allowing us to come here? ....and to think he will even have the temerity to send us to hell if we 'sin' ....

Sometimes I think God, if there is one, should be tried for 'crimes against Humanity'....None of us asked to be born.....so if not for his own morbid amusement, why bring some humans to a life of so much pain and anguish?
Grow up! People come from the gutter to the top. God didn't make her poor or wretched. He didn't ask poor parents to produce 10 kids. He didn't ask her to not read her books and get a scholarship. The permutations are numerous. The sum of our life choices bring us to where we find ourselves.
You dont believe in God yet you blame him!!! As i said.. Grow up!

1 Like

Re: African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) by PassiveNaira: 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Let me mimick NL bad Belle:

" See what Buhari has caused again"

Lolz.

This Lady is bringing back Gulder Ultimate Search memory.
Re: African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) by foster212: 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
I blame Buhari for this.
Re: African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
DisGuy:
One would expect the homepage moderator to edit the whole thing or at the very least the title before posting it onto the homepage?

Loz but bros, you no fit do am grin grin
Re: African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) by almarthins(m): 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
Sellfish:

Sometimes when people talk about God's benevolence, I just feel like slapping all the teeth out of their mouth

I mean...what sort of God allows some humans come to this world to suffer so much pain and anguish while some who come to this world will never know lack or anguish till they die?

The same God who provided for the kind of life the Queen of England has lived on this earth...is he the same God that has sentenced this woman to to such destitution and pain?

Besides, after serious pondering...I think being born an African or Nigerian is a prison and hard labour sentence for a serious offence committed in a previous life sad ......If life will be this hard, why did God even bother allowing us to come here? ....and to think he will even have the temerity to send us to hell if we 'sin' ....

Sometimes I think God, if there is one, should be tried for 'crimes against Humanity'....None of us asked to be born.....so if not for his own morbid amusement, why bring some humans to a life of so much pain and anguish?

Na God send am go dubai?
Wetin she go do for dubai?
God is not in any responsible for whatever a man reaps, it is according to what he or she sows.
Re: African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) by wethebest(m): 5:45am On Jun 16, 2019
Who recorded d video, her ancestors?
Re: African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) by ricki: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2019
She actually running away from the guy.......
Re: African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2019
sad
Re: African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2019
Angelfrost:
Who actually makes and uploads such videos? Or are there CCTV cams at such opportuned places?

That could be the same people trying to help her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
Sellfish:

You didn't ask to be born,true. But your parents had a choice whether to bring you into this world or not,but your father chose to make his penis his brain, while your mum chose to open her wide vjay for probably 40 secs sex that brought you into this world. So blame your parents for your woes and miserable existence not God.
Re: African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) by joannes7(m): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
God allows nothing.. he has put man in charge of the earth and all the creatures thereof.. any injustice on earth is mete out by man and will also be remedied by man.. corruption by our fellow man is what limited her opportunities on having an education and access to basic things. mans wickedness is what made her run out and risk her life in the desert. and it will also be a person, man or woman that will save her from death in that desert. God has done hes part.. what are WE doing as protectors of this earth he gave us?
Sellfish:

Re: African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) by Alejobs: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIO Uses Robot To Control Traffic In Abuja, Drivers Obey (Video) / Interior Of Lagos Ibadan Trains Acquired By Buhari Government / Tavy Pustiu Hit And Killed By Train While Live-streaming Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.