Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Love Turn Sour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Turn Sour (335 Views)

How Can Unrequited Love Turn To Requited Love In A Relationship? / When Love Turn Sour / Rate My Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Turn Sour by Azor1(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
After dating him for months, she traveled and returned with an engagement ring. My friend was very very confused. The lady was like "we can still continue with what we are doing, am not yet married ".

I can remember the effort and sleepless nights this dude put to make this relationship work. Maybe he was just a side dude . It is so so difficult to find a lady with just one man these days, especially those ones that are crazy about marriage. The fact that this lady suggested they continue even after she got an engagement ring from another dude is so disturbing.
It reminded me of this lady that was having sex with a side dude when her fiance who already paid her bride price called on phone. He was staying abroad then. Her voice kept changing as she tries to have sex with the call on, and when the fiance tried to show concern, she told him was sick, and had serious headache, that's why her voice was like that, and he agreed.

The stuff some ladies do today in the name of marriage and love is very scary. It scares me. I find it very difficult to fall in love. Am still very single. Am not dating yet or marrying yet
Babes have really gone bad.

http://www.mrcaesar.com/2019/06/love-turn-sour.html
Re: Love Turn Sour by Ndukings92(m): 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Baba u are right,ndi a egbugo anyi

(1) (Reply)

15 Tips On How To Fix A Relationship / Nigerian Ladies / Be Free From Vaginal Dysfunction Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.