Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,832 members, 7,935,606 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:09 PM

Dad In Tears After Finding Out How His Two Year Old Daughter Was Raped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad In Tears After Finding Out How His Two Year Old Daughter Was Raped (450 Views)

Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK / Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual / Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad In Tears After Finding Out How His Two Year Old Daughter Was Raped by Swagzy9: 1:23am On Jun 16, 2019
A twitter user Ahmed Rufai Isah has taken to sociak media to share hoe his friends less than twi year old daughter was raped.

His Tweet:
I am really angry right now. My friend just called me that his daughter that is not fully 2 years old yet got raped. Man is crying and needs help.

I have placed a few calls but at this point we need all the help we can get.

I don’t think I am okay right now. Such a child. What has she done to the world to deserve this madness?

More: https://glintztv.com/2019/06/16/dad-in-tears-after-finding-out-how-his-two-year-old-daughter-was-raped/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Dad In Tears After Finding Out How His Two Year Old Daughter Was Raped by Kingpee2(m): 2:09am On Jun 16, 2019
The culprit should be thrown into Sambisa forest ...Honestly.
Re: Dad In Tears After Finding Out How His Two Year Old Daughter Was Raped by delishpot: 2:13am On Jun 16, 2019
E dey their DNA. If I advise people that they should consider any man around them as rapist and keep eagle eyes on them, bigots will say I have started. Anyway, let's just focus on slay queens and pretend that they are the only problem we have in Nigeria
Re: Dad In Tears After Finding Out How His Two Year Old Daughter Was Raped by jbblues24(m): 3:52am On Jun 16, 2019
This is bad cry

(1) (Reply)

Househelp Kills Employer Over 4000 Naira / Coza Rape: It's Time To Also Hear The Cries Of Those Raped By Their Babalawo / Boko Haram kills twenty-three mourners after Nigeria funeral - AlJazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.