Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,987 members, 7,931,392 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:35 AM

I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. (53600 Views)

BBNaija’s Erica Abandons Her Car, Boards Okada To Beat Lagos Traffic To Airport / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kenneth10110:
. Ode your currently masturbating on my matter . I see your a celebrity to those in your room mofo

Embalmed Oponu, Non entity to your generation. A Person who has nobody to celebrate him.
Go and fast for 40 days and ask God to make people celebrate you.
Your help is ONLY and ONLY in the Name of The Lord God, the Creator of the Heaven and the Earth.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by NobleAngell(f): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
deltateam:

Yes she is. We know her but who know you self?
What is your definition of "know"?
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
nanakgh:
In Nigeria, people enter bikes, they don't ride on them cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Gabson001(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
NOC1:
Those that dont stay in lagos won't understand what traffic means, i went to Alaba yesterday, if not byke i used from Alakija to Alaba, i for sleep for road.
Anybody weh doubt no know lagos ahswr
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Richmondofficia:
imagine someone who study English in the university..
since the BBnaija show Nina has never make any correct statement.
"Enter Bike"

That's what you call Paper Qualifications.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Kenneth10110(m): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Embalmed Oponu, Non entity to your generation. A Person who has nobody to celebrate him.
Go and fast for 40 days and ask God to make people celebrate you.
Your help is ONLY and ONLY in the Name of The Lord God, the Creator of the Heaven and the Earth.

So as your help is in the name of God abi who are you looking too. I am already been celebrated and i hope for more by God's grace. You should note not only praying will get you celebrated but hard work also piss of advise for you my friend.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kenneth10110:

So as your help is in the name of God abi who are you looking too. I am already been celebrated and i hope for more by God's grace. You should note not only praying will get you celebrated but hard work also piss of advise for you my friend.

I said you don't understand English, now you are confirming that.
I asked if you are not a celebrity, you started vomiting thrash, you declared you are not a celebrity so you should be a non entity.
Prayer and hardwork didn't help you too?
What hard work is the person in the question doing?
If you work hard but not work smart, you will only work like an elephant and eat like an ant.
All the First Class graduates in Nigeria, where are they? Who knows them?
Thousands are working hard without anyone knowing them.

PIECE not PISS
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Kenneth10110(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

I said you don't understand English, now you are confirming that.
I asked if you are not a celebrity, you started vomiting thrash, you declared you are not a celebrity so you should be a non entity.
Prayer and hardwork didn't help you too?
What hard work is the person in the question doing?
If you work hard but not work smart, you will only work like an elephant and eat like an ant.
All the First Class graduates in Nigeria, where are they? Who knows them?
Thousands are working hard without anyone knowing them.

PIECE not PISS

Shey won ran ode are re simi ni abi radarada wo ni eyi bayi. I don't understand English. Mofo
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Shey won ran ode are re simi ni abi radarada wo ni eyi bayi. I don't understand English. Mofo

Ofo lo ma a se danu tiran tiran!
Awon egbe e n ka iwe, Kondo lo o n se ka.
Elenu roboto bi idi adie.
Won gba lehin, won gba ni iwaju, O da bi apoti So bata.
O la enu gbaaa, O pade pooo bi takute ti ko ri eran mu.
So o ro pe o ni eke ebu ni. O ya!
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Femeto: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
Sanchez01:

'She'? Are you referring to Bobrisky as a she? Like seriously?
Ok he or she.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Eshiettk(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
Richmondofficia:
imagine someone who study English in the university..
since the BBnaija show Nina has never make any correct statement.
"Enter Bike"
Just look at the English you typed, does it look correct to you?
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Kenneth10110(m): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Ofo lo ma a se danu tiran tiran!
Awon egbe e n ka iwe, Kondo lo o n se ka.
Elenu roboto bi idi adie.
Won gba lehin, won gba ni iwaju, O da bi apoti So bata.
O la enu gbaaa, O pade pooo bi takute ti ko ri eran mu.
So o ro pe o ni eke ebu ni. O ya!
. Olorun oni je popo epe ton se ori re lo ma ko.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by autonomous22: 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
NobleAngell:
So who exactly does Nina think she is? A celeb?

I have bin wondering o
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kenneth10110:
. Olorun oni je popo epe ton se ori re lo ma ko.

O o gbadun abi? Eyan to dabi nkan ti won fi n se experiment ni Lab, to n pe eyan ni radarada.
Dindinrin amukunm'eko
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Kenneth10110(m): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

O o gbadun abi? Eyan to dabi nkan ti won fi n se experiment ni Lab, to n pe eyan ni radarada.
Dindinrin amukunm'eko

Ewu kibu ma ima sina ibu ewu. Onyi beribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Folxy91(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
I read when I'm late for airport in pidgin
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Ewu kibu ma ima sina ibu ewu. Onyi beribe

Ise a vu eda yo e agu.
Utsetsemi Omeme.
Ohomi.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
NOC1:
Those that dont stay in lagos won't understand what traffic means, i went to Alaba yesterday, if not byke i used from Alakija to Alaba, i for sleep for road.
That route was the major reason I left Lagos bc I was almost on it on daily bases. It's almost hell on earth
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Billionaire09: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
donziggyman:
An so ? What brought biafra into this sir Does it mean because he's a biafra I should keep quiet when I see bad things?? What exactly are you insinuating??

Let Biafrans go. Its a message from Chukwu Okike Abiama/Abasi(God).

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
NobleAngell:
Dryyyy!

Says who? Bleep out
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by EncourageMe: 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
NOC1:
Do not mind them, bikes(okada) are met for rich people in Lagos. Poor people canot afford to enter bike.

1 Like

Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by johnDkay(m): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
NobleAngell:
So who exactly does Nina think she is? A celeb?
and who the hell are you? Bad belle?
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by meobizy(f): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nina is being ingratiating.
It seems after all is said and done Bobrisky is still as cheerful a giver to women as any Hot Naija guy.
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by Law401: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
adedayoa2:
Why are they defending their usage of bikes? We wey dey use am no be human being?
I wonder o...
Re: I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. by NobleAngell(f): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
johnDkay:
and who the hell are you? Bad belle?
Good belle. And you are...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayra Starr Joins Rihanna At Crop Over Carnival (Photos, Video) / Davido Drunk In Love (photo) / Nikkyberry, Seun Egbegbe's Current Girlfriend After Toyin Aimakhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.