Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,226 members, 7,947,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup (1099 Views)

Any Man That Thinks He Wont Pay Bills Is A Joker / Big Penis Cooked Like Meat In Soup Gets Exposed In Woman Who Sells Food Outside / My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup by shaqur231(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2019
Forwarded as received from my group chat. What do you advice in this situation.

"Please I need your advice as I think I am in soup:
"I was surfing the internet, precisely the Facebook on the first day of my leave recently when I saw this pretty lady on Facebook. I work with a popular telecommunication company in Jos and I was on leave.
"Some days after I sent her that hand wave on Facebook messenger, she responded and that was how it all started.. Something in me was saying take it easy, but this spirit of Casanova in me was really prepared to deal with me.
" Fast forward to three months later after pressure, she accepted but told me she didn't want a serious relationship, I begged, persuaded and convinced her telling her I am a different person. I told her all I want was marriage even when I knew I was married and my wife and children will soon come back.
"She asked if I was married but I lied that I wasn't married. I asked her if she works but she told me she is a student doing her Masters in University of Jos. She started visiting me and luckily enough, my wife and children have traveled. Fortunately or unfortunately, I started touching her.. Last weekend, she visited me and she even spent the weekend with me.
" On Sunday morning she asked me to go drop her which I obliged.. We drove to Rukuba road enroute Bassa local government area of Plateau state , she pointed to the Rukuba barracks gate and asked me to drive in..I thought she was joking but she was not. We got to the gate and to my surprise , amazement and consternation the soldiers at the gate were saluting her.
" At that point, I became confused, perplexed, flabbergasted, and flummoxed.I began to sweat but she did not notice.. I dropped her and she pecked me as I managed to drive off the gate.
"To my greatest surprise , her discussion on daily basis is always on marriage, weddings and ceremonies. She keeps telling me she had been disappointed in the past but she sees me as a dream come true . She also said she told her pastor about me and he told her I will be a good husband. She assured me that I don't need to spend so much on the wedding as she will carry most of the resposinbility.
"Just this morning she fully introduced herself as Major Victoria, her only two brothers are Lt Col in the Army and she is the only girl of her father who is a retired General..

"I know I am dead but I don't know how dead I am..my wife and kids are due to return to Jos next week..

Please I need advise my people. What's your advice please?

*Well copied *
Re: Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup by tolugar: 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
He is completely dead.

Is either he seeks for a transfer and run away with his family

Or

He finds a nice picture he will use as obituary pic.

4 Likes

Re: Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup by SLAP44: 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
shaqur231:
Forwarded as received from my group chat. What do you advice in this situation.

"Please I need your advice as I think I am in soup:
"I was surfing the internet, precisely the Facebook on the first day of my leave recently when I saw this pretty lady on Facebook. I work with a popular telecommunication company in Jos and I was on leave.
"Some days after I sent her that hand wave on Facebook messenger, she responded and that was how it all started.. Something in me was saying take it easy, but this spirit of Casanova in me was really prepared to deal with me.
" Fast forward to three months later after pressure, she accepted but told me she didn't want a serious relationship, I begged, persuaded and convinced her telling her I am a different person. I told her all I want was marriage even when I knew I was married and my wife and children will soon come back.
"She asked if I was married but I lied that I wasn't married. I asked her if she works but she told me she is a student doing her Masters in University of Jos. She started visiting me and luckily enough, my wife and children have traveled. Fortunately or unfortunately, I started touching her.. Last weekend, she visited me and she even spent the weekend with me.
" On Sunday morning she asked me to go drop her which I obliged.. We drove to Rukuba road enroute Bassa local government area of Plateau state , she pointed to the Rukuba barracks gate and asked me to drive in..I thought she was joking but she was not. We got to the gate and to my surprise , amazement and consternation the soldiers at the gate were saluting her.
" At that point, I became confused, perplexed, flabbergasted, and flummoxed.I began to sweat but she did not notice.. I dropped her and she pecked me as I managed to drive off the gate.
"To my greatest surprise , her discussion on daily basis is always on marriage, weddings and ceremonies. She keeps telling me she had been disappointed in the past but she sees me as a dream come true . She also said she told her pastor about me and he told her I will be a good husband. She assured me that I don't need to spend so much on the wedding as she will carry most of the resposinbility.
"Just this morning she fully introduced herself as Major Victoria, her only two brothers are Lt Col in the Army and she is the only girl of her father who is a retired General..

"I know I am dead but I don't know how dead I am..my wife and kids are due to return to Jos next week..

Please I need advise my people. What's your advice please?

*Well copied *

Better start using leg to trek towards Niger Republic, throw your phones and laptops into a dustbin and continue walking.

Dying in the desert will be a very dignified way to end than what is coming for you.

2 Likes

Re: Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup by banjicom(m): 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
My advice for you is.,....

Go and start pricing coffin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup by anochuko01(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
I know the story is a lie o...but i wont blame that person if he tries taking sniper

4 Likes

Re: Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup by paiz: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
Firstly Just Make Relocate your wife

Secondly tell her to calm down with the marriage talk

Thridly Try calling her less and less when she ask why tell her works been too busy

Four Start putting in for transfer to another state

When the transfer finalize, call her and tell her you can't marry a soldier.

But you fvck up big time to cheat and deny your wife...

Let me just end by calling you an Id'iot

5 Likes

Re: Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup by Mrshape: 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
Tell her you can't marry a soldier. Call her now,
Tell her that is one of your resolution you made when a female soldier brutalised your father when you were just 8years.
She might resign because of you.
So just go further that you promised your self never to marry anyone that had anything to do with the army.
She will just free u.
Remember call her by phone not one on one o
Next time don't play rough play, because I will not do calculations for u again on similar matters

1 Like

Re: Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup by dingbang(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
Mrshape:
Tell her you can't marry a soldier. Call her now,
Tell her that is one of your resolution you made when a female soldier brutalised your father when you were just 8years.
She might resign because of you.
So just go further that you promised your self never to marry anyone that had anything to do with the army.
She will just free u.
Remember call her by phone not one on one o
Next time don't play rough play, because I will not do calculations for u again on similar matters
wow.. Apt cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup by tyup(m): 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
You don't need advice....all you need to do is to Design your coffin already

1 Like

Re: Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nigerians and the fear for military folks. I guess it's because of their abuses on civilians but it's very wrong.
Do you know one can live all his life in the USA without seeing a single soldier in uniform like we see in Nigeria?

Well, the young man should better start writing his will because I'm sure they will brutalize him even though he deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup by Eldavis(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lwkm....see bad market

U get wife u still dey find away game..... See were e don land you now undecided

U wee na hurt dah girl... Den wen the right person comes for ha.... Cus u dn hurt ha she we feel all guys are the same....... Na alna dey spoil our names so angry
Re: Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup by Amudeneogu: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Relocate to another city. Change your Facebook account change your phone no. If possible so that she will not locate you again
Re: Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup by adedayoa2(f): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
If this is a true life story just confess and receive the beating, she won't kill you.
Re: Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup by Thehatman: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lolz.....this bro don enter am o. She has to break up with d lady with a very good excuse. On no occasion must she allow the lady know he is married.
Re: Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup by yinkeys(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
adedayoa2:
If this is a true life story just confess and receive the beating, she won't kill you.
grin well done. Ever heard of internal bleeding? You want the guy to bleed internally abi
Re: Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
And so fvcking what?
Re: Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup by zed7: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nor be only major, na field marshal.

(1) (Reply)

Help I Am Dying In Silence / HELP! This Girl Needs True Love! (photo) / How To Communicate With A Partner That Stammers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.