Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,430 members, 7,920,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

Weird Triangle (part 2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Weird Triangle (part 2) (421 Views)

Triangle Of Seduction - Romance Novel / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / Love Triangle 1 - The Storm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weird Triangle (part 2) by Sezioha(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
She must have slept for a long time because when she woke up, it was dark. She knew so because her windows showered no light except for the German bulbs that enchanted her room. She cocked her head a bit to look over the bent shape of David, sitting at the edge of her bed.

“What a gentleman,” she thought. He had tucked her in, nice and smooth. This was a man for every girl’s dream. He must have fallen asleep watching her sleep.

She gave herself a light laugh. The sudden thought that he might have a girlfriend she had never met stole her laughter right from the corner of her hungry-for-kisses lips.

She was afraid he was becoming an obsession. The man does not love her still she could kill on his behalf. In her life, all she had known about love was that it was never requited. It hurts so much that she felt her eyes grow hot from savage tears.

Suddenly, she gave out a shrill laughter that sent Dave jostling out of his bag of sleep. He looked up to find her staring at him.

“Did you know this baby was made in his office? It was the last time I saw him,” she said gaudily like she was talking about a happy past and not an utterly sad one.

If Dave had not known the ‘him’, he would have been thrown off balance by such a weird question as the one thrown right now at him.

He could not understanding anything still he decided to humor her. “How do you mean made in his office?” he pretended to tilt his head as a show of interest in this bizarre topic.

She swung her head like a little cat, smiled sheepishly again. Dave couldn’t help but think she needed some fresh air.

“Well, when Michel married me, I was just fourteen years old. I was the most timid girl ever. On our nuptial night, he professed his undying love for me. I was so stupid!” She started crying now, rolling the tip of her gown around her tallest finger. She was looking down at whatever she thought she was doing with her hands.

Read more on:

https://www.thezenpens.com/2019/06/16/weird-triangle-part-2/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Easy, Practicable Skills For Creative Writing / Take Me Now, It's Time! / Article Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.