Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,515 members, 7,968,406 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:52 AM

An Offer/opportunity To Experience Sokoto - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Offer/opportunity To Experience Sokoto (538 Views)

I Got An Offer In Uk / Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. / 12 States To Experience Flooding – NEMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Offer/opportunity To Experience Sokoto by 7victor(m): 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
Personal offer to experience Sokoto

I am offering an opportunity to someone from the south who has not been to the north before, to come to sokoto.

I will accommodate the person for only one week so that he can experience the core north of Nigeria.

If and when you are ready,reply me.

But it is only one person i am willing to accommodate at a time.

Come and experience the north. Travelling is educative

2 Likes

Re: An Offer/opportunity To Experience Sokoto by kllinxman(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
Am interested
Re: An Offer/opportunity To Experience Sokoto by 7victor(m): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
kllinxman:
Am interested
Ok
Re: An Offer/opportunity To Experience Sokoto by 7victor(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
Below are the 19 places you can visit in sokoto for the fun of it.

Click the lick below

https://hotels.ng/places/sokoto-35
Re: An Offer/opportunity To Experience Sokoto by 7victor(m): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
kllinxman:
Am interested
when do you wish to come?
Re: An Offer/opportunity To Experience Sokoto by tabithababy(f): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Someone should please help me to experience U.K kiss
Re: An Offer/opportunity To Experience Sokoto by lecturer50(m): 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
7victor:

I am offering an opportunity to someone from the south who has not been to the north before, to come to sokoto.

I will accommodate the person for only one week so that he can experience the core north of Nigeria.

Re: An Offer/opportunity To Experience Sokoto by lecturer50(m): 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
Guy from your comment on nairaland,i know you are a good person.
But as a man making this offer, you should have known that no man will be interested to come and stay with you and experience sokoto
A man can only be interested if it was a woman making the offer.They would want to experience sokoto in order to stay with her.

Also,no woman will be interested except you are a woman like them.

From my experiences so far,both males and females are attracted to the female gender.
If you are a male,men and women will NOT be attracted to you.
In fact both males and females hate males but love females

So next time if you are offering any opportunity for someone to stay with you,use the female tag (f) near your user name and you will get so many responses from both males and females.

Just try it and you will see what i am talking about
Re: An Offer/opportunity To Experience Sokoto by fwallex4truth: 7:00am On Jun 18, 2019
Very much interested.

Thank you in anticipation for you reply, sir.

7victor:

Re: An Offer/opportunity To Experience Sokoto by fwallex4truth: 7:04am On Jun 18, 2019
Please reply my email.

Thanks

7victor:

Re: An Offer/opportunity To Experience Sokoto by kllinxman(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
7victor:
when do you wish to come?
I hope this offer is still valid...
Cos am preparing for it !!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Dropped The Most In The Ranking Of Powerful Passports / Nigerians Evacuated From Ghana Allegedly Abandoned In Benin Republic Highway / European University Of Lefke, Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.