Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,188 members, 7,950,110 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:34 AM

Tolu Akande Sadipe - Father's Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Akande Sadipe - Father's Day (513 Views)

Why Nigerians Run To Unsafe Countries For Greener Pastures—akande-sadipe / Akande-sadipe (K) To Sponsor The Purchase Of Oyo State TESCOM Forms / Who Is Tolulope Akande Sadipe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tolu Akande Sadipe - Father's Day by lolusada: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
New MHR Hon. Tolu Akande Sadipe took to her Facebook page to celebrate her late father on Fathers day.

Her father popularly known as lawyer in her home land Oluyole, in a previous post she also stated that she has fullfied his dream this was stated via her Facebook post immediately after she was inaugurated to the 9th Assembly in Abuja on the 11th of June 2019.
Been elected as the only Famale in the House of Representatives from Oyo state, was challenging but her integrity has brought her this far and the desire to make Oluyole a better place.

popularly known as Tolu Task and called by some others as Osise Sadipe , the name was extracted from here campaign motto OSISE-TASK 2019

she wrote on Facebook

ABDUL MOJEED OLALEKAN AKANDE continue to rest in peace. You where not just my father but my daddy. My first poetry book, with its red cover, My Novels:- Secret Seven, Famous Five, Denise Robbins, Barbara Cartland, The Encyclopedias of the World. The Summer Holidays, trips to Bar Beach, Takwa Bay. The Lunch and Dinner Treats. The School pick up days and personal lunch treats. You gave so much to us, we never lacked. Your TOTO misses you still. But lives with your words ringing in my ears from sun up to sunset every day. Yes daddy I remember "whose child thou art" daily. Daddy I dedicate my win at the Polls to you and I will work to contribute to the growth of your beloved Ibadanland. SUNRE BABA MI. Ibadan mesi Ogo, nile Oluyole.
Ilu Ogunmola, olodogbo keri loju ogun.
Ilu Ibikunle alagbala jaya-jaya.
Ilu Ajayi, o gbori Efon se filafila.
Ilu Latosa, Aare-ona kakanfo.
Ibadan Omo ajoro sun,
Omo a je Igbin yoo, fi ikarahun fo ri mu.
Ibadan maja-maja bii tojo kin-in-ni,
eyi too ja aladuugbo gbogbo logun,
Ibadan ki ba ni s’ore ai mu ni lo s’ogun.
Ibadan Kure! Ibadan beere ki o too wo o,
Ni bi olè gbe n jare olohun.
B’Ibadan ti n gbonile bee lo n gba Ajoji;
Eleyele lomi ti teru-tomo ‘Layipo n mu,
Asejire lomi abumu-buwe nile Ibadan.
A ki waye ka maa larun kan lara,
Ija igboro larun Ibadan.

(1) (Reply)

2023: I Dumped PDP For APC To Make Tinubu President – Ex-pdp Scribe / Driver Accidentally Crushed A Woman And Her Son To Died In Abia State / Peter Obi Takes PDP Senator To The Cleaners Over Elisha Abbo’s Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.