Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:47 PM

Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) (1958 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Abia State, Kill Bank Staff, Cart Away Cash / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue, Injure Many (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by stephenduru: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Armed bandits yesterday attacked Kwaki
in Lokpma axis of Shiroro  L G A of Niger State.20 people were killed in Kwaki,5 in Dawaki/Ajata while 16 are hospitalized. Alhaji Umar Nasko paid a visit to the area to ascertain the level of lives lost in the area.See more photos below

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/armed-bandits-attacj-kwaki-in-niger.html

Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by stephenduru: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2019

Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by greatdreamer(m): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
What is this shithole is turning to?
Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by stephenduru: 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2019

Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by HisSexcellency(m): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
It's like there's a new definition for banditry in Nigeria
Why can't we tell ourselves the truth for once in this country. What kind of bandits goes to a remote village, kill, maim and escapes without stealing a dime
These are boko haram or fulani terrorists at work, enough of all these sugarcoating of issues.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by Abfinest007(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
na dem them
Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by Shikini: 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
Meanwhile, Buhari is still smiling at his picture album that

his personal photographer prepared for him

Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by Jobac: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
HisSexcellency:
It's like there's a new definition for banditry in Nigeria
Why can't we tell ourselves the truth for once in this country. What kind of bandits goes to a remote village, kill, maim and escapes without stealing a dime
These are boko haram or fulani terrorists at work, enough of all these sugarcoating of issues.
This senseless killings should stop. This is the handiwork or Bono Harama and not bandits.
Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by richmind2019(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
well i have no pity for them,this was the change they voted for...
Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
Keep quiet and start use your brain.
Shikini:
Meanwhile, Buhari is still smiling at his picture album that

his personal photographer prepared for him

Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by hisgrace090: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
North own problem is ARMED BANDITARY.
Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Very very sad news.im strongly believe that Atiku and pdp they are behind this calamity.
Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by Jmk9292(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
Government has condemned the act and re-assured them of its commitment in protecting them...... No be so?
Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by nijabazaar: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nigeria...
A failed nation.

We shoukd have allowed Atiku and Obi.

Buhari is norrin but a monumental inept...
Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by Officialgarri: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
nijabazaar:
Nigeria...
A failed nation.

We shoukd have allowed Atiku and Obi.

Buhari is norrin but a monumental inept...

We will rather live in anarchy than choose Atiku over Buhari undecided
Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by HisSexcellency(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
Jobac:

This senseless killings should stop. This is the handiwork or Bono Harama and not bandits.
I have followed reports of these attacks closrly, i can tell you that these are not bandits. No bandit goes about killing for no reason. In the villages attacked above was anything looted or taken from there, they just killed them and moved on.
That's not how bandits operate.
Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by Officialgarri: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
richmind2019:
well i have no pity for them,this was the change they voted for...
Shut your dirty mouth. If you have nothing to contribute than mockery, then get the F out of the thread
Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by HisSexcellency(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
Officialgarri:

We will rather live in anarchy than choose Atiku over Buhari undecided
Tell that to the dead in zamfara, Niger and katsina
Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by decatalyst(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nigeria is cursed! And probably a curse to her neighbors cry

But why?
Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by Officialgarri: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
HisSexcellency:

Tell that to the dead in zamfara, Niger and katsina
I guess your stvpid Atiku would have carried guns and machetes to secure your dead in zamfara, Niger and Katsina.

One problem with most of you wailers is, rather than study critically the causes and appropriate remedy to such evil occurrence, and the right authority to hold responsible, you will instead seize to the opportunity heap blames on Buhari, as if that would change anything and bring Atiku to power
Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by limeta(f): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
Armed bandits
Come on
This is boko haram
Why fool your selves on something so easy
I begining to like the islamics they very clever..
Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by alsudan: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
Another next level fun play. Don’t worry @op they will all wake up, it’s part of a script for a yet to be released movie.

How convenient for the Lifeless to tag his Fulani jihadist bandits.
Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by HisSexcellency(m): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Officialgarri:

I guess your stvpid Atiku would have carried guns and machetes to secure your dead in zamfara, Niger and Katsina
And you saw in my post where i advocated for atiku or you're just being dumb and displaying stupidity in public. You think everyone here is either an atiku or buhari supporter.
Better face your type

2 Likes

Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by Officialgarri: 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
HisSexcellency:

And you saw in my post where i advocated for atiku or you're just being dumb and displaying stupidity in public. You think everyone here is either an atiku or buhari supporter.
Better face your type
And why did you quote in the first place? I'm not in a good mood dis evening abeg. Just free me
Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by delishpot: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2019
Let God deal without mercy on those leading Nigeria. All who know about these crimes and all who have decided to look the other way while souls are destroyed. Look at fellow humans wasted like they don't matter to the earth.
Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by tempest01(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
The militant herdsmen you people cheered on to create havoc in the middle belt have come home to roost. Hopefully you people can now speak up.
Re: Armed Bandits Attack Kwaki In Niger State,kill Many(photos) by Problemkid1: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2019
I sent a video to my brother during the maradan time when the Fulani's herdsmen are saying they will kill people in Niger state.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: COZA RAPE: Busola's Sister Counters Interview Facts / Rest Well My Friend, I’ll Join You In 2033 : Yahoo Boy Console His Dead Friend / "He Hasn't Bathed In 3 Years' —okada Riders Arrest Man And Bath Him In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.