Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,754 members, 7,962,477 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

You Are All Owing Me, Went To Prison Because Of You-Nairamarley Tells Yahoo boys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are All Owing Me, Went To Prison Because Of You-Nairamarley Tells Yahoo boys (459 Views)

“My Ex Arrested Me & Went Away With My Son When I Was Broke Is Back, Portable / Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety / Club DNA: Wizkid Is Owing Us, But That Was Not Why His Bouncer Was Macheted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are All Owing Me, Went To Prison Because Of You-Nairamarley Tells Yahoo boys by frankleesehi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
You are all owing me. I went to prison because of you all,” NairaMarley tells Yahooboys

Naira Marley posted a video on his Instagram page few hours after his release to tell yahoo boys that they own him for going to prison because of them.

Watch the video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/06/you-are-all-owing-me-went-to-prison.html?m=1

Re: You Are All Owing Me, Went To Prison Because Of You-Nairamarley Tells Yahoo boys by frankleesehi(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: You Are All Owing Me, Went To Prison Because Of You-Nairamarley Tells Yahoo boys by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
sad
Re: You Are All Owing Me, Went To Prison Because Of You-Nairamarley Tells Yahoo boys by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
This guy won't shut up
Re: You Are All Owing Me, Went To Prison Because Of You-Nairamarley Tells Yahoo boys by Upton: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lol. This one never learn
Re: You Are All Owing Me, Went To Prison Because Of You-Nairamarley Tells Yahoo boys by Kneephy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Corporate Beggar

Re: You Are All Owing Me, Went To Prison Because Of You-Nairamarley Tells Yahoo boys by itspzpics(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lol
Re: You Are All Owing Me, Went To Prison Because Of You-Nairamarley Tells Yahoo boys by NaijaCelebNews: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
This guy is too funny
Re: You Are All Owing Me, Went To Prison Because Of You-Nairamarley Tells Yahoo boys by donate(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lol...baba we understand! No explain again

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko’s Son Accuses Regina Daniels Of Using Voodoo On His Father? / Pictures As COZA Pastor Denies Raping Anyone. / Bbnaija : AVALA Speaks Her Mind After She Was Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.