Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,038 members, 7,928,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:06 AM

Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day (36993 Views)

Dele Momodu Hails Serial Entrepreneur, Hadiza Mamud On Her Birthday (Photos) / Chioma Hails Davido For Sleeping By Her Side In Labour Room / Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
decatalyst:
Truth be told, the so called "frog voice" is caring and 'responsible' than the weed hampered wizzy or what do they call the name of the other kid. undecided

I just hope they don't regret the act of depositing their semen in different holes, in the the near future.

Weed hampered wizzy grin

You are wicked cheesy
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by TalkMyMindToo: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
Failed youth everywhere,,, if na baby mama nd baby baba ur parent do weda ur life as child go get meaning....... Fools everywhere

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by Pointnoire(m): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
Why the hate nah?

decatalyst:
Truth be told, the so called "frog voice" is caring and 'responsible' than the weed hampered wizzy or what do they call the name of the other kid. undecided

I just hope they don't regret the act of depositing their semen in different holes, in the the near future.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by MagicPie: 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
Officialgarri:
What an ugly hoe.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
One of the good dads amongst Nigerian celebrities.
Just a victim of circumstances
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by tosinosam(m): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
valdes00:
Dont be surprised that Davido is still shagging this woman... Well, whats my own..I need to hussle hard so that my charger wont blow before me...��.
So ur charger won't blow before u?? D ones wey don dey blow b4 nko? lipsrsealed
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Officialgarri:
What an ugly hoe.

show your own pictures and see..bad belle...Nonsense and ingredients. ppl like u find it very hard to make it life

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
Officialgarri:
What an ugly hoe.

show your own pictures and let see..bad belle...Nonsense and ingredients. ppl like u find it very hard to make it life
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
shameless girl with that Chioma that her head look like aba road

you mumu should not corrupt our young girls with this your stupidity

ladies learn to close your legs pls
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
shameless girl with that Chioma that her head look like aba road

you mumu should not corrupt our young girls with this your stupidity

ladies learn to close your legs pls
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by Gabson001(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kilo kan mi?
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by valdes00(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
tosinosam:
So ur charger won't blow before u?? D ones wey don dey blow b4 nko? lipsrsealed
He mever happen to me before
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by naijajobx: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by nextnear(m): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
decatalyst:

worry about your own future, that's their own matter, not yours.
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by qualitymart: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
Davido has phobia for beautiful ladies, I don't know why
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by iswallker(m): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Heylius:
What ATTRACTED
Davido to this girl is what i don't know
Body physic zero
Beauty zero
Nawa ooh

What's wrong with her physique.. undecided

And your spelling is zero too..

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by Officialgarri: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
JOHNFBOSCO:

show your own pictures and see..bad belle...Nonsense and ingredients. ppl like u find it very hard to make it life
where I am today, you will work your ass hard for at least 20 years before you can get there. It's a fact cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by dont8(m): 3:58am On Jun 17, 2019
Heylius:
What ATTRACTED
Davido to this girl is what i don't know
Body physic zero
Beauty zero
Nawa ooh
No be only physic, na chemistry. You guys just hide under anonymous appellation to launch vitriolic attack on people that don't give a shit about your existence.

By the way, it is spelt physique and not physic!

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by PNANYIAM(m): 7:00am On Jun 17, 2019
Hnm

Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by aalangel(f): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2019
Trouble Finder...
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2019
Officialgarri:
where I am today, you will work your ass hard for at least 20 years before you can get there. It's a fact cool

oh I wish... So with all the qualification and achievemen u ve made, u were still not wise enough to make mature and reasonable comments, relaxing in ur slum and making irrational comments.... cos I know reasonable and self worthy ppl would never display this ur level of stupidity
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by Alejobs: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
If you don't forgive, you give the past the opportunity it needs to keep you away from the future you desire
Re: Sophia Momodu Hails Davido On Father's Day by Alejobs: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Letter To Obasanjo’ - Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Ex President In New Song / Anita Okoye Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit With Paul Okoye / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.