Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,975 members, 7,963,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:53 AM

Davido's First Daughter, Imade Celebrates Him On Father's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's First Daughter, Imade Celebrates Him On Father's Day (1241 Views)

Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day / Davido’s Daughter, Imade Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Touching Photo / iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's First Daughter, Imade Celebrates Him On Father's Day by GistMore: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
GistMore.com

Imade Adeleke shared a video on Instagram as she wishes her dad, Davido a Father's Day celebration.

Happy Father’s Day Daddy, I love you.. I miss you @davidoofficial

Watch video here; http://gistmore.com/davidos-first-daughter-imade-celebrates-him-on-fathers-day

Re: Davido's First Daughter, Imade Celebrates Him On Father's Day by GistMore: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2019

Re: Davido's First Daughter, Imade Celebrates Him On Father's Day by itspzpics(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
cheesy
Re: Davido's First Daughter, Imade Celebrates Him On Father's Day by GistMore: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Davido's First Daughter, Imade Celebrates Him On Father's Day by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
Children know when their father loves them, they also know when their fathers are dead beat.

A neighborhood of mine who married a dead beat husband and father, this man refuses to take care of his family, leave the woman to pay the rent and the kids fees. One time, they threw them out of a house for owing rent, this woman went round to borrow money and moved in to a self contain, the man still follow her inside.

Wetin weak me pass, the day his youngest child was turning 7, he was like "Dorcas, I'll buy you a dress for your birthday". Dorcas just said " Daddy, is it you that can't pay school fees that will buy a dress"?

Shameful.

Happy fathers day to all the loving and caring dads in the world.
Re: Davido's First Daughter, Imade Celebrates Him On Father's Day by adewest1999(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
grin
Re: Davido's First Daughter, Imade Celebrates Him On Father's Day by Officialgarri: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
kennygee:
Children know when their father loves them, they also know when their fathers are dead beat.

A neighborhood of mine who married a dead beat husband and father, this man refuses to take care of his family, leave the woman to pay the rent and the kids fees. One time, they threw them out of a house for owing rent, this woman went round to borrow money and moved in to a self contain, the man still follow her inside.

Wetin weak me pass, the day his youngest child was turning 7, he was like "Dorcas, I'll buy you a dress for your birthday". Dorcas just said " Daddy, is it you that can't pay school fees that will buy a dress"?

Shameful.

Happy fathers day to all the loving and caring dads in the world.
Shame on the mother who tells her bad stuffs about her daddy
Re: Davido's First Daughter, Imade Celebrates Him On Father's Day by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
Officialgarri:

Shame on the mother who tells her bad stuffs about her daddy

You think children don't see this stuff?

The mother doesn't have to tell them.

They see. And if the mother hates the husband so much to rubbish him to the kids, why does she still put up with him?

1 Like

Re: Davido's First Daughter, Imade Celebrates Him On Father's Day by odeebee: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
kennygee:

You think children don't see this stuff?

The mother doesn't have to tell them.

They see. And if the mother hates the husband so much to rubbish him to the kids, why does she still put up with him?

If a Dad is responsible d child knows. Children these days r 500x smarter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's First Daughter, Imade Celebrates Him On Father's Day by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
odeebee:

If a Dad is responsible d child knows. Children these days r 500x smarter

Don't mind the guy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bridge Panel Advertising In Lagos, Nigeria / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter As She Clocks 3 Today (photos) / Rema, Zlatan, Or Fireboy DML – Who Deserves The Best Newcomer Award At AFRIMMA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.