Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Family, Wife And Children Celebrate Father's Day - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Family, Wife And Children Celebrate Father's Day (32986 Views)

Why I Relocated To US – Pastor Sam Adeyemi / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Family, Wife And Children Celebrate Father's Day by Chyhappy: 6:24am On Jun 17, 2019
blackaxe78:
And you see one poor man giving birth to 4, 5 and 6 kids

Some can't even share family photos today cos of the crowd they call a family.

After 2 kids, you building a market. 3 is partially allowed.

�����
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Family, Wife And Children Celebrate Father's Day by boyjo: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2019
oshe11:
Wow this Post has changed my perception about life

Thanks For Sharing!!!

Lol, how?
Kindly share, I`d like to learn too. smiley
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Family, Wife And Children Celebrate Father's Day by oshe11: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2019
boyjo:

Lol, how?
Kindly share, I`d like to learn too. smiley
Honestly your reply just made my day and thought me alot about Life' Lessons

Thanks for replying!!!
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Family, Wife And Children Celebrate Father's Day by Raalsalghul: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2019
blackaxe78:
And you see one poor man giving birth to 4, 5 and 6 kids

Some can't even share family photos today cos of the crowd they call a family.

After 2 kids, you building a market. 3 is partially allowed.
Have this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Family, Wife And Children Celebrate Father's Day by ElderIsaac(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2019
This boy is learning fast. Full concentration.
Re: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Family, Wife And Children Celebrate Father's Day by boyjo: 7:09am On Jun 18, 2019
oshe11:
Honestly your reply just made my day and thought me alot about Life' Lessons

Thanks for replying!!!

Awwwn...I have learned so much from your reply, thanks. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? / Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer / Northern Christians Form NNCA, As They Break Away From CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.