Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:09 PM

20 Reasons Behind The Failures Of Job Seeker - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 20 Reasons Behind The Failures Of Job Seeker (230 Views)

JOBS TIPS: Here Are 4 Exclusive Tips For Human-Human Networking As A Job Seeker / 4 Shocking Facts About Lying On Your CV Every Job Seeker Should Know / Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Reasons Behind The Failures Of Job Seeker by Universerjob: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
I was opportune to participate in the recruitment process for a notable organisation in Nigeria and it opened my eyes to so many mistakes our graduates make during application. One thing everyone needs to understand is searching for a job is a full time job which requires skills, experience and a lot of hard work

Let me explain what happened
We placed ads on so many online portal , in less than one week, we got over 2,000 Applications (CVs.) Like seriously? How am i going to sieve out the candidates, Truth be said i tried opening the CV one after the other, I wasted the first 2 days without result as none of the applicants were impressive. So we had to employ some methods to shortlist which worked perfectly.

So from the experience, here is the solution to the common mistakes employees make.... [url]click these link to continue reading[/url]https://universerjob..com/2019/06/20-reasons-behind-failures-of-job-seeker.html?m=1
Re: 20 Reasons Behind The Failures Of Job Seeker by Mankitbod(m): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Alright..i have a dream, that graduates will be giving automatic employment, by government, organisations and companies.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bikers Needed / Montaigne Place Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / Proficient In Teaching Children With Learning Disabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.