Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,309 members, 7,900,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

My Son Will Only Attend That University That Offers Money-making As A Course - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Will Only Attend That University That Offers Money-making As A Course (240 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / This Video Of This Elderly Couple And Their Son Will Make You Smile (pics/video) / Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Son Will Only Attend That University That Offers Money-making As A Course by chinwe1960: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
My Son Will Only Attend That University That Offers Money-Making As A Course

By Anayo M. Nwosu

“Daddy, what course should I read in the university?” my son in Senior Secondary School, class 2 asked me.

“My son, you should study Money-Making!” I answered unequivocally.

“What do mean, Daddy? I doubt if there is a course in any university called Money-making but I know of Entrepreneurship”,

My son said , wondering what had happened to what he once touted as “the ever dependable brain” of his dad. I could guess that the boy was confused and I needed to further explanation.

“My son, I mean to say that you are at liberty to choose any course you are at ease with but you should also figure out how that course would help you to put food on your table and enough money to shoulder your responsibilities.”

“If you choose Agricultural course, think about its applications to making money like commercial farming or setting up Agro-allied industries. If you choose Medicine, think of how to own a medical facility that would provide top-notch services, that would yield the kind of money you want. Do you understand?”
Read more
Source : StateReporter News
http://www.statereporters.com/2019/06/16/son-will-attend-university-offers-money-making-course/

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / It's Reality! / Happy October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.