Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,594 members, 7,888,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:54 PM

Blackface Shares His Son And Daughter's Photo To Mark Father's Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Shares His Son And Daughter's Photo To Mark Father's Day (37075 Views)

TBoss Grand Mother, Her Mother, Sister Wendy And Daughter (Photo) / Charles Okocha Shows Off His Daughter (Photo) / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Shares His Son And Daughter's Photo To Mark Father's Day by lomprico(m): 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Oh boy the father worwor sha, and it transended into the kids ooooo.

U blind!

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Shares His Son And Daughter's Photo To Mark Father's Day by Tblesd: 12:01am On Jun 17, 2019
ayesco202:
The boy looks like 2 Baba grin
I wanted to say it o. Even smile like him
Re: Blackface Shares His Son And Daughter's Photo To Mark Father's Day by Emmaskill(m): 12:52am On Jun 17, 2019
GistMore1:
See more photos of his son and daughter here >>
http://gistmore.com/fathers-day-blackface-shares-cute-photo-of-his-son-and-daughter
Nor b d girl breast don turn slippers so? Abi na my eyes..
Re: Blackface Shares His Son And Daughter's Photo To Mark Father's Day by gare(f): 2:55am On Jun 17, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Oh boy the father worwor sha, and it transended into the kids ooooo.

Make we see your face and your children face ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface Shares His Son And Daughter's Photo To Mark Father's Day by Afonja007: 4:41am On Jun 17, 2019
Vincere:
The Two of you above should just shut your dirty basket leaking and filthy mouth you bunch of idddiots.

angry
I dear you to post your pictures
Idiotas
you dear them to post there pictures ?dear as in darling or you mean you dare them? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blackface Shares His Son And Daughter's Photo To Mark Father's Day by JKisOK(m): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2019
Fine Daddy with beautiful daughter and handsome son. God bless the children. May they bring him pride and joy and comfort in his old age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Shares His Son And Daughter's Photo To Mark Father's Day by West2019(m): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=LearnITsmash post=79395139]Oh boy the father worwor sha, and it transended into the kids ooooo.God punish u post ur children picture here make we see I beg
Re: Blackface Shares His Son And Daughter's Photo To Mark Father's Day by xjiggy: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2019
The daughter take style resemble 2face. I hope no be there their issues start from?
Re: Blackface Shares His Son And Daughter's Photo To Mark Father's Day by drezzyx(m): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
Y their papa come resemble lizard like this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonylips Acquires New Set Of Teeth, Dances To Celebrate It (Photos) / Kunle Afod Shows Off His Family(photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.