Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,606 members, 7,929,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 08:27 AM

Simple Approach On How To Make A Girl Like You Over Text - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Approach On How To Make A Girl Like You Over Text (406 Views)

Can You Date A Girl Like This? / I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out / 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Guy Over Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Approach On How To Make A Girl Like You Over Text by Occupytill1come: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
It's so fascinating as to how the internet has made most things easy even to make a girl smile over text. You don't need to have a face to face conversation but can make a girl like you over a text. Here are some simple approach and examples of what to text girls that are sure to get the girl to like you.

You can poke her. Common! Don't be afraid to poke fun at the girl you are texting in a sweet, playful and matured way. Teasing a girl not only make her laugh, but it also demonstrates that you're not just a jerk. When you tease her, sends a message of how much of confidence you gain with women, therefore, help build attraction with her. Example of a fun text to send to a girl: "you so love ice cream, don't you...except you are a sole-distributor".

Make fun of yourself. Oops! A girl smiles over your text when you make fun of yourself (in a tongue - in - cheek kind of way, not through depreciating yourself). If you make fun of yourself, you only not get her laughing but also show her that it's ok for her to feel safe. She will then feel more comfortable with you and get attracted to you. An example of this: when she makes a comment and you agree with her, you could reply her text by saying " okay dove pretty little dove ( yeah I'm your dove coming to take you...lol)".

Predict her answers. Here is another way to keep the fun going and to keep your text to girls interesting. This way you spice up your texts, separate yourself from other guys and finally get the girl interested in you. For example, your text to her could say: " what are you up to this weekend? Let me guess...taking a speed knitting class so you can make me a scarf! Gosh! You are so sweet)".

Using banter techniques. The banter techniques work in meeting and attracting women and also work great over a text. It also works for a husband and a wife about to get a divorce or a rock star and his groupie.

This technique creates a fun experience that will make the girl smile and get her feeling more connected to you. Example of this: As a guy, you pretend through text as if she's a stalker and you're her victim like "Did I just catch you spying on me as I was changing into my swimsuit my little stalker?".

Read more using the link below;
Source: https://www.pubsity.com/simple-approach-on-how-to-make-a-girl-like-you-over-text

(1) (Reply)

Winner Of Big Brother Naija To Get N60m / Calling Vs Texting / 96-year-old Man Marries 93-year-old Lover After 50 Years Of Romance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.