Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,770 members, 7,962,539 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Enter Pastor Gej - to cast the demons out of nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enter Pastor Gej - to cast the demons out of nigeria (635 Views)

'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership / Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes / Okada Ban: Motorcycle Dealers Nationwide To Cast Protest Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enter Pastor Gej - to cast the demons out of nigeria by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2010
http://www.champion.com.ng/displaycontent.asp?pid=800

I'll expose evil men behind the attacks �Jonathan

TONY AILEMEN, Abuja

President Goodluck Jonathan, yesterday vowed to expose those he called "evil men in Nigeria" who he accused of responsibility for the bomb blasts that rocked Abuja during the 50th anniversary celebrations last Friday.

"They(victims) have paid the supreme sacrifice to reveal the demons among us. Some of the demons have clothed themselves with all kinds of names, but through their death they will be revealed," he said.

The President, who confirmed that 12 persons died from the blasts, thanked Nigerians for condemning the act, noting that the tragedy was the only stain on the celebration shocked shocked shocked

"We will turn the bomb disaster into a blessing by using it to expose the demons that pretend to be something else amongst us and very soon the people will know them," he said.

President Jonathan said this at the National Christian Centre, Abuja, during an inter-denominational service organized by the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) as part of activities marking the independence celebrations.

He said: "I know that such a period as this is a period that enemies of progress will work overtime because that was what led to the experience that we witnessed on October 1."

The government, he said, will leave no stone unturned until the[b] demons are unmasked[/b], just as he noted that all those who are remotely linked to the bombings will be brought to book.

"God will help us through the security agencies to unearth them so that we know the true colour of these demons that are with us".

President Jonathan also called on Nigerians to imbibe the spirit of hard work and the virtue of civility as the nation works toward a better society.

"I urge all Nigerians that we must work hard to change our nation. And this is a period for change. This is a period we are marking our jubilee. We must change and Nigeria will change".

He said he has already seen the signs of change and that the sign was evidenced as Nigerians waited patiently till all the visiting leaders departed the venue of the celebration before they started departing, adding that this was different from the old practice where the people will not wait for even the President to leave before departing thereby making everywhere rowdy.

He said: "To note that this happened in spite of the explosion that took place that day which would have been enough to scare the people: we observed that until I left, the whole place was calm and I said this is a new Nigeria.

"What I observed on October 1 was that the leaders and all of us Nigerians, have unanimously declared liberty on our land and as a nation we are now committed to moving our country forward."

He also prayed that God will help liberate the land even as he assured that he will do things right.

On power outage while he was reading the second lesson of the day, President Jonathan said it was a reminder that he should not rest on his oars until the power problem was addressed.

He said: "When I was getting to the end of the Bible reading, they took light and I said, it is a good thing, it reminds me that it is the number one problem in this country and that we must not rest until we solve it."

The President, who said there has been some improvement in power supply in recent times, also thanked Nigerians for constantly praying for the country.

"I have been constantly briefed how Nigerians and religious leaders prayed irrespective of religion for this country and how some old women in some remote areas of the country who have not seen me and might not even see me except by chance, have been praying and fasting for the success of the government. And when I hear such stories they touch my heart. It shows clearly that people are expecting me to do something different."

seems gej has missed his calling.   cheesy cheesy cheesy

he is better off as one of those nigerian spiritual type preachers who aspires everything to witches and wizards who want to impede your progress
Re: Enter Pastor Gej - to cast the demons out of nigeria by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2010
bump
Re: Enter Pastor Gej - to cast the demons out of nigeria by Gbawe: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2010
I hope this dude is not losing it. A President should not talk like this at all. I can tolerate the paraniod rants of GEJ fans on Nairaland about "enemies, demons and devils" but Mr. President should rise above that . Jonathan is meant to be a "silent achiever" so I don't understand the verbal diahrrea all of a sudden. Please bring the "evil demons" to book without the pious talk. When Jega spoke about corruption , virtually all Nairalanders asked him to talk less and face his job. The same sentiments must be directed towards Jonathan
Re: Enter Pastor Gej - to cast the demons out of nigeria by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2010
can i get a holy ghost fire up in here - MEND you are cast out!!!

gideon okah , go back to your master !!!!

where are those Winchester brothers when you need them  angry angry
Re: Enter Pastor Gej - to cast the demons out of nigeria by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2010
bump
Re: Enter Pastor Gej - to cast the demons out of nigeria by ayinba1(f): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2010
Okah, no be Gideon, IBB cleared Gideon Orkar, way back (middle belter).l
The GEJ/JEGA dude always had diarrhea of the mouth but BABA Go Slow (RIP) shielded Us from his village liquor tainted spews.

Sadly, we are now getting it full force and with the whole world watching.
Re: Enter Pastor Gej - to cast the demons out of nigeria by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2010
bump

(1) (Reply)

Those Calling For Jonathan’s Resignation Are Jokers / Militants Threaten To Dump Jonathan Over Okah Sat Oct, 30 2010 / Inec Is Not Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.