Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,875 members, 7,942,191 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London (95523 Views)

Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) / Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found / Faith Aluko Goes Missing In MFM Church, Akure During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by NwaJozi: 5:32am On Jun 17, 2019
May his soul Rest In Peace Amen
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by crafteck(m): 5:36am On Jun 17, 2019
Eberejesus111:

I heard that most British schools had one way or the other barred the teaching of Christ Jesus in their schools. Well this is the cause of mayhem, that is happening among their Youths, if they still fail to bring Christ Jesus in the schools, more harmful things, worse than this would begin to happen.

But not to worry, I prayed for such today, and God heard my prayer. They'll begin to introduce Jesus in their schools.

You deserve insult, if they barred religious extortion as we know it's been monetarily corrupted, does that relate to killings, Nigeria wey get church of at least 5 per street, who den epp, aren't killings worse, aren't your religious leaders worse by keeping members in abject poverty.. Take their money and promise them heaven..

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by 9jaRealist: 5:38am On Jun 17, 2019
BigBelleControl:
Almost thought it was the Eniola Aluko, Sone Aluko's cousin who played for England and Chelsea and now Juventus ladies.

But then, London is getting notorious for homicides from knife attacks. The mayor of London, Sadiq Khan should do something drastic. Donald Trump called him a disaster today even though the rate of killings in London is nothing compare to any city in the US.

Most of those crackheads should be given severe punishments when arrested in order to deter others from repeating the same.

Eniola is Sone’s sister, not cousin...
Kids of ex-Senator Gbenga Aluko, who himself is son of the late economist Samuel Aluko.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Artistree: 5:44am On Jun 17, 2019
Upton:

Abeg where HungerBad?
He's dead...

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by GodSaklek(m): 5:45am On Jun 17, 2019
Eberejesus111:

I heard that most British schools had one way or the other barred the teaching of Christ Jesus in their schools. Well this is the cause of mayhem, that is happening among their Youths, if they still fail to bring Christ Jesus in the schools, more harmful things, worse than this would begin to happen.

But not to worry, I prayed for such today, and God heard my prayer. They'll begin to introduce Jesus in their schools.

What's wrong with this one?, has your brain been formatted or something?... Jesus ko, Jesus ni.., in fact you, the church and that Jesus are all mad, including that devil called jehovah/yahweh

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 17, 2019
blackjack21:

Wetin do hungerbad

Edit:
I didn't know. I've been away for a while.
R.I.P
Hungerbad is dead embarassed
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Galaticos444: 5:50am On Jun 17, 2019
pek:
Seeing the headline, I thought it was the female footballer, the ex Chelsea player.
same here.d gal dat was racially abuse.i think she now plays 4 juventus female

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Lemmejoor(m): 5:58am On Jun 17, 2019
What's so disturbing is the disturbing pictures I saw
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Deji63: 5:58am On Jun 17, 2019
RIP .

Ubunja do you have a son? Karma will make him get this fate. I say.
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by GEEBITE: 6:12am On Jun 17, 2019
Actually she is Sone's sister.The irony is she was born in Lagos while the bro was born in UK.She eventually played for England while the bro played for Nigeria.
BigBelleControl:
Almost thought it was the Eniola Aluko, Sone Aluko's cousin who played for England and Chelsea and now Juventus ladies.

But then, London is getting notorious for homicides from knife attacks. The mayor of London, Sadiq Khan should do something drastic. Donald Trump called him a disaster today even though the rate of killings in London is nothing compare to any city in the US.

Most of those crackheads should be given severe punishments when arrested in order to deter others from repeating the same.
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Correspondence(m): 6:12am On Jun 17, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] you make write-up yet you do not write good English
Eberejesus111:

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by fabbiano77(m): 6:12am On Jun 17, 2019
[/i]The type of killings and crime rate on streets of London against the blacks are quite unbecoming these days.[i]
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Banter1(m): 6:20am On Jun 17, 2019
pek:
Seeing the headline, I thought it was the female footballer, the ex Chelsea player.
exactly my thought.
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by martineverest(m): 6:23am On Jun 17, 2019
pek:
same thought I had
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by StoneLucifer: 6:26am On Jun 17, 2019
Japsylee:
Rip young one. So sad

Please all ethnic gangsters should stay off this thread!!!

Meaning what?? Instead of saying RIP to d dead, u are remembering ethnic gangsterism on NL. U now remember ethnic wars on NL because perhaps its ur tribal man..Pls shift to one side! undecided undecided. RIP Eniola

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Rroszy(m): 6:27am On Jun 17, 2019
Rest in peace thought is former England player.
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Glink2018(m): 6:33am On Jun 17, 2019
tactius:

Well, in Nigerian universites and schools, we have fellowships, and CRS is taught...and prayers observed...and yet many of our schools have cults, miscreants, violent students, rapists, etc...more vices than some British schools.

It isn't about the preaching...are people allowing it to impact their lives...or is it entering one ear and leaving the other.

In Nigeria we have so much of God...yet many people who are Christians drink, smoke, steal, fornicate, lie, etc, etc...and head to church on Sunday...and play at being religious.

Having God being talked about at school is not the same as having God in your life.

At least it will be in the record that you have heard the word of God. So what you do to what you have heard is what makes the difference in individuals life including you and I.
There are some people that haven't heard the word of God at all talkless of reading it. They follow their mind and culture , but within them , there's still more to life than all these ethic, value and culture..
It's the responsibility of the preacher to preach and it's your own responsibility to believe or ignore.
They choice is ours. ..

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by nurex01(m): 6:35am On Jun 17, 2019
Idris29:
London is becoming another Zamfara, the killings in London is becoming worrisome

And those bigotry will always talk bad of our country. Nevertheless, their Country is even worse
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by TEHRAN(m): 6:40am On Jun 17, 2019
cry cry cry cry[color=#990000][/color]

[url]jabejabar.com/pick-up-truck-at-ferdows-boulevard-in-tehran/[/url]
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by aprilwise(m): 6:40am On Jun 17, 2019
pek:
That was my thought.
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 17, 2019
RIP
I thought it's only knife violence they do in the UK?So they are now carrying guns too?This is so sad.
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by EricSmallz(m): 6:51am On Jun 17, 2019
olaBC007:

Hungerbad is dead embarassed
Jess! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by wanger50(m): 6:54am On Jun 17, 2019
Upton:
Abeg where HungerBad?
He died,a few weeks ago
Re: Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 17, 2019
Street killings in the black neighborhood had been on the rise in London.
This is mostly due to drug,alcoholism and other vices pretty common amongst the youth.
May God save us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.