Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,563 members, 7,885,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:19 AM

Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same (2937 Views)

Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship? / Ashawo Na The Best! / All Na Packaging! Why You Must Perfect Your Spoken English To Attract Loaded Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
Just face and shape

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
Are you the one on your profile ?
Re: Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same by Naga93: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Just face and shape
I beg to disagree.. some are protenious than others.. much yummy

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
Shut down
Re: Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:33am On Jun 17, 2019
they ain't d same. I can remember one girl dat I bleeped three years back. the pussyy was so sweet dat saliva was dripping from my mouth as i ejaculated. that's d most sweetest pusssy have ever. there are definitely not d same. some are even watery

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:50am On Jun 17, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
they ain't d same. I can remember one girl dat I bleeped three years back. the pussyy was so sweet dat saliva was dripping from my mouth as i ejaculated. that's d most sweetest pusssy have ever. there are definitely not d same. some are even watery

We know you are just a boy. Grow up boy, all dey mensuration

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:53am On Jun 17, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

We know you are just a boy. Grow up boy, all dey mensuration
if all come dey menstrate Wetin happen. Wetin concern AGBERO with OVERLOAD. I know you are a kid and can't understand the proverb
Re: Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same by femi4: 5:58am On Jun 17, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Just face and shape
some are tighter and more wet

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2019
femi4:
some are tighter and more wet

Get it all na hole

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same by watuma(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=Sunnyshinylight post=79406995]

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 17, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Just face and shape

You maybe right, but those FEATURES u mentioned make the ACT more pleasurable. The sexual feeling (orgasm) is what we all seek not necessarily the bodily features.
Re: Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same by BareFacedLies(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2019
Some are actually sweeter than others grin
Re: Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same by femi4: 10:19am On Jun 17, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Get it all na hole
All na hole but not all hole has a good grip.

What is sex when there is no friction and stimulation
Re: Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same by falcon01: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2019
you have never meet a pussy that made you cum within 3 minutes thats why! gosh twas very embarrassing but she knows she HOT AF!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
falcon01:
you have never meet a pussy that made you cum within 3 minutes thats why! gosh twas very embarrassing but she knows she HOT AF!

All na pussy get it into your darkness
Re: Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same by gift2xl: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
How I wish all this comment go give una money. Pussy that, pussy this, dudes like pussy talk. Even the pussy self u can't finish it when digging, when u finish na u go jejely come down.
Re: Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same by movingclouds(m): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Just face and shape
I can see your cameltoe toe..
Re: Don't Be Swayed By Toto All Na The Same by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
Alright

(1) (Reply)

I Stop Giving Girls Attention & Attend To The Ones Giving Me Attention / AFRICAN Women Are Beautiful. / Pictures: Why You Should Marry an Mbaise Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.