Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,108 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:38 PM

Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. (1155 Views)

Police Recruit OPC To Guard Stations / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by oilPUSSY(f): 12:03am On Jun 17, 2019
Giving the warning in a statement issued in Lagos at the weekend, the President of O’dua Peoples Congress, OPC, Aare Prince Osibote warned kidnappers and herdsmen to stop their criminal activities in the South-West or relocate. Osibote, who succeeded late Dr Fredrick Fasehun, as OPC national leader, said: “Enough is enough. Yoruba are peace-loving and hospitable. We welcome everybody with open arms, but the OPC will not allow any individual or group to make the South-West unsafe or turn the region into a den of criminals. Time is up for these criminals abducting people. This is the final warning to them, they should stop now, or relocate elsewhere outside the South-West. If they fail to do so, they will soon meet their Waterloo. !!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/06/leave-south-west-or-incur-our-wrath-opc-warns-kidnappers-herdsmen/

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by oilPUSSY(f): 12:06am On Jun 17, 2019
Chasing Fulanis away from SW is a call for war..
They might repeat what they did at Mile 12 and at the end of the day they won't still go anywhere.
They gave Fulani one week ultimatum to leave two weeks ago yet they are still there. What else can they do ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by QueenSekxy(f): 12:28am On Jun 17, 2019
What do you mean? Tinubu exchange your land for his presidential ambition. Trade by better kinda, so, you can't eat your cake and have it.

Besides, they are your brothers, why chase Your family members away?

3 Likes

Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by oilPUSSY(f): 12:36am On Jun 17, 2019
QueenSekxy:
What do you mean? Tinubu exchange your land for his presidential ambition. Trade by better kinda, so, you can't eat your cake and have it.

There is danger in the land. Yoruba land is under siege this evening..
See another thread below..
https://www.nairaland.com/5248728/herdsmen-burkina-fasomali-others-invade#79400154

1 Like

Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by QueenSekxy(f): 12:47am On Jun 17, 2019
oilPUSSY:

There is danger in the land. Yoruba land is under siege this evening..
See another thread below..
https://www.nairaland.com/5248728/herdsmen-burkina-fasomali-others-invade#79400154

My dear, Tinubu sold SW for his presidential ambition. In All this shenanigans, have you seen where he came out to condemn or proffer solution to the vices going on in SW. I only pity the gullibles.

Southern Governors/leaders are total slaves to the fulanis and don't know how to get emancipated due to greed and selfishness.

2 Likes

Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 17, 2019
shocked
Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by donolatunji(m): 12:53am On Jun 17, 2019
let me observe commentaries first
Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by Gabriel004: 1:03am On Jun 17, 2019
We igbos should let us face our own issue. Why having sleepless night over Yoruba people as if they send is.

We have our own issue with Fulani in Enugu, Anambra, imo and abia.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by oilPUSSY(f): 1:05am On Jun 17, 2019
QueenSekxy:

My dear, Tinubu sold SW for his presidential ambition. In All this shenanigans, have you seen where he came out to condemn or proffer solution to the vices going on in SW. I only pity the gullibles.

Southern Governors/leaders are total slaves to the fulanis and doesn't know how to get emancipated due to greed and selfishness.

It's very unfortunate.. I just hope the innocent ones won't be affected.. Let it befall on those that brought this calamity upon their households.

2 Likes

Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 17, 2019
QueenSekxy:

I wonder oh .

Cc lzaa adaibeku husbandsnatcha sarrki afamed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by oilPUSSY(f): 1:47am On Jun 17, 2019
Gabriel004:
We igbos should let us face our own issue. Why having sleepless night over Yoruba people as if they send is.

We have our own issue with Fulani in Enugu, Anambra, imo and abia.

Igbos are calling a spade a spade, unlike those that are playing ostrich.

1 Like

Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by murphyibiam15(m): 5:46am On Jun 17, 2019
has it gotten to this level??

1 Like

Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by aolawale025: 5:52am On Jun 17, 2019
Invasions everywhere. Some people will see black and call it blue for pecuniary gains

1 Like

Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by helinues: 6:01am On Jun 17, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Chasing Fulanis away from SW is a call for war..
They might repeat what they did at Mile 12 and at the end of the day they won't still go anywhere.

Even on Monday morning?? Me thought kolorism have days in a week,,never knew its a daily stuffs over that side..

May be they are expecting SW to go into fasting like them instead of taking preventing measures

1 Like

Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by QueenSekxy(f): 6:04am On Jun 17, 2019
aolawale025:
Invasions everywhere. Some people will see black and call it blue for pecuniary gains
Exactly. It's a very stupid thing. Worse is the southern governors, betraying their people cos of crumbs. Wike and ex Ekiti state governor, Fayose are the only two governors with balls in Southern region. Others are buhari ass wipers.

2 Likes

Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by Gabriel004: 6:30am On Jun 17, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Igbos are calling a spade a spade, unlike those that are playing ostrich.
Ehn, how many igbos are calling spade a spade. Cos last I checked, it is still most Yoruba leaders that do call out buhari and his Fulani brothers.

Do you mean igbos call a spade a spade by declaring fasting and prayers. Cos I don't get.
Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by technuel: 6:43am On Jun 17, 2019
Nigeria is gradually sliding into a failed state under PMB
Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by orisa37: 6:55am On Jun 17, 2019
Supported
Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by orisa37: 7:05am On Jun 17, 2019
1, Fulani Herdsmen are Terrorists And Buhari is behind them-by Christiana Amanpour-CNN.

2, Tell your S.W Governors to REJECT C.Ps who are NOT indigenes of their States.
Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by Adaibeku(f): 7:50am On Jun 17, 2019
We yorubas love fulani ,They are of Good repute
Blame the igbos for all atrocities from otapiapia suicide ,to heartbroken songbird in fulani prison..
. igbos cursed south west with dia business mind
So we sons of borgu should set their priority straight ,igbos okoros are d problem not fulani herdsmen who romances our daughters in d amalaewedu forest
Onces more if you are killed by fulani your manhood will shall rejoice wt oduduwa,awolowo ,akintola and abiola by allah
~Alhaji Asiwaju bola tinubu(Oon)
17th june 2019
Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by Honor10: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2019
But my question is why is this painig this oilpussy of a guy than Yoruba themselves, any news of this kind is always from him. I know u will av sense one day.
Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by Adaibeku(f): 8:28am On Jun 17, 2019
immhotep:

I wonder oh .

Cc lzaa adaibeku husbandsnatcha sarrki afamed
afufunja amala ewedu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by limeta(f): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2019
Be fooling yr self there
OPC are just words
I
Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by oilPUSSY(f): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2019
Lalasticlala Lalasticlala Lalasticlala
Fp
Re: Leave South West Now Or Incur Our Wrath.. OPC To Fulani Herdsmen. by lalasticlala(m): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2019

(1)

“Nigerians Behave Like Ostrich That Buries Its Head In Sand” – Obasanjo Says / Yahaya Bello Meets Tinubu In Abuja / Xenophobia: See Gen Sani Abacha Would Have Handled It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.