Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,095 members, 7,949,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Skin Care Expert/ Consultancy Services NEEDED - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skin Care Expert/ Consultancy Services NEEDED (609 Views)

Best Vat Consultancy Services Dubai / Chitec Consultancy Services, Jabi Abuja Nigeria Website: Chitec.com.ng / Haulage Services Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Care Expert/ Consultancy Services NEEDED by charlesELIKIBA: 4:17am On Jun 17, 2019
hello sirs and madams,

I have 0% knowledge on the production, marketing and value of naturally made "effective" skin care products. I am willing to team with experts or persons with knowledgeable experience to build a range of products for the Nigerian market.
Capital will be provided by ME and any other adequate provision required.
please send me a mail and a means of continuous contacts in an email to

*meanwhile i am starting my own research on this too. I expect your mail and to work with you or your team.
Re: Skin Care Expert/ Consultancy Services NEEDED by dejidotun2000(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2019
Hi
I can setup your Inverter + Solar
charlesELIKIBA:
hello sirs and madams,

I have 0% knowledge on the production, marketing and value of naturally made "effective" skin care products. I am willing to team with experts or persons with knowledgeable experience to build a range of products for the Nigerian market.
Capital will be provided by ME and any other adequate provision required.
please send me a mail and a means of continuous contacts in an email to

*meanwhile i am starting my own research on this too. I expect your mail and to work with you or your team.
Re: Skin Care Expert/ Consultancy Services NEEDED by charlesELIKIBA: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
dejidotun2000:
Hi
I can setup your Inverter + Solar
Ok give me your whatsapp mobile pls
Re: Skin Care Expert/ Consultancy Services NEEDED by dejidotun2000(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Skin Care Expert/ Consultancy Services NEEDED by kiekie1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
PROMO/FLASH SALES! ALL BRAND NEW WITH WARRANTY!!

1) Axpert 1.2kva 12v pure sinewave lcd inverter ..50000

2) Schneider 1.5kva 24v Solar/hybrid pure sinewave inverter ... 71,000

3) Axpert 3kva 24v 1500w solar/hybrid pure sinewave lcd wall mount inverter with inbuilt 80a total charge current .... 100,000 LUCKY BUYER

4) Gennex 3kva 24v 1500w mppt hybrid pure sinewave inverter with inbuilt 90a total charge current.... 185,000

YOU CAN PICK UP IF BASED IN LAGOS OR SIMPLY PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR WAYBILL NOW!

Contact,
Smartcell global services
081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

(1) (Reply)

Investing In Banking Agent Business Or Gas Retail Business / Shoprite Release A Press Statement Condemning Xenophobia Attack / Newly Build Room And Parlour Apartment For Rent At Eputu Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.