Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) (38887 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by queenitee(f): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2019
christianzest:
yh its really painful,
those are my two sis, and mum still in shock
.May the almighty God be your comforter, It is well.
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by bankolefun(m): 10:07am On Jun 17, 2019
it is fake location...it happened along Lagos Ibadan exp road
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Deltatoto: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2019
Embracegossip:
A young female student said to be an undergraduate of the University of Ibadan (UI) and identified as Uche Seun (MammieEasy), on Saturday Evening died in an auto crash in Lagos state.

The incident, it was gathered occurred around 4pm at Majidun Ilaje, Lagos, Nigeria.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Byy6aIsHht5/?igshid=1w1hg3qs5zn7w
toto don waste
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Atom007(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=Jbleenk post=79401302]“God loves u most” I hate that narrative. I don’t think God would want such terrible accident. Nonetheless, may their souls Rest In Peace embarassed[/quote

The love of God is incomparable to we humans, it is by his love he created us in his own image. My bro, it is never too late now to accept Jesus as ur personal lord and saviour. Repeat after me....Lord Jesus, I have come to you as a sinner, forgive me all my sin, make ur blood to cleanse me whole, from today,I forsake sin and all works of Satan. I accept u as my personal lord and saviour. So shall it be in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Omotoyosi09(f): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2019
Hmmmm...,.......death is inevitable.. RIP
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by hahn(m): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2019
Jbleenk:
“God loves u most” I hate that narrative. I don’t think God would want such terrible accident. Nonetheless, may their souls Rest In Peace embarassed

Everything is god's will, isn't it?

If god didn't want it it would have prevented it
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by shogsman(m): 10:52am On Jun 17, 2019
christianzest:
yh its really painful,
those are my two sis, and mum still in shock

Damn,sorry bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by odedinigbin(m): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2019
starbuck:
Honestly, I did rather stay indoors and safe guard my life because Nigeria has now become a death trap

some pple talk without thinking
how on earth will you alter dis kind of shit?
its high tym we start using our no6 b4 talking
Lets be showing some kind of feelings in all we do
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by amendara1: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2019
All ds blogger self, that accident happened at Aseese Bus stop, Ogun State along Lagos Ibadan expressway, not Majidun , Ilaje. Just to have followers u are writing rubbish, they lived in my Area. Rip girls, the hearts of our community goes to your family.
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Jbleenk: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=Atom007 post=79408480][/quote]

This is insane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Bellotelli: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2019
charliboy654:

To slap u go sweet o
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by joerich2015(m): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2019
RIP
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Brightest04(m): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2019
Check it out it could be over speeding. Most of the drivers on the road have this mental sickness that makes them do unthinkable things while on the wheel.
Many of them are sick of various kind ailments and it's only through the divine grace of God that each of us survive from their devil inspired driving skills.

1 Like

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Haduragbemi95: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
starbuck:
Honestly, I did rather stay indoors and safe guard my life because Nigeria has now become a death trap

Death can come anytime whether u are outside or in ur bedroom my brother
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by Olugbenga1234: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jbleenk:
“God loves u most” I hate that narrative. I don’t think God would want such terrible accident. Nonetheless, may their souls Rest In Peace embarassed
every problem is caused by humans jare. Stop blaming God. Was it God that told drivers to be driving anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by balonaija(f): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
na wahala...
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by YaksonFCA(m): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
So sad....RIP
Re: Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) by booksrite(f): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Atom007:
This is insane.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured / Food Item Not Allowed To Take When Traveling From Nigerian To Other Country / 17 Passengers Crushed To Death As AKTC Bus Summersaults (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.