Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,216 members, 7,887,580 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:52 AM

Confession And Death Of A Wizard Who Goes To Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confession And Death Of A Wizard Who Goes To Church (782 Views)

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top / Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession And Death Of A Wizard Who Goes To Church by Earthkumy(m): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2019
This man legit works for us in a sight for some time when the work paused. He fail sick and started confessing, that he uses charm to sleep with his own twins sister, and he sleeps with married women, and steals the money of those who work for him through spiritual means, whereby making their money useless and unprofitable to them. The elders here I'm pastoring in Uromi Edo State, Nigeria didn't allow him to confess all. He died and was buried last week.

Note he goes to Church

And he always says how he have accepted Jesus as his Lord and personal savior. How he is a serious Child of God. But secretly he was a serious wizard.

Jesus says this people worship me with their lips but their heart is far from me.

Don't let that be your story repent now and change.

Any repentance that didn't grand you life changing experience is not from Jesus Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confession And Death Of A Wizard Who Goes To Church by donbachi(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2019
Pls,can u explain jeremiah chapter 3 and chapter 22 for me thanks.
Re: Confession And Death Of A Wizard Who Goes To Church by Earthkumy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
donbachi:
Pls,can u explain jeremiah chapter 3 and chapter 22 for me thanks.

I will try to make it simple as possible.

From verse one of chapter three, talks about the idol worship of the people of the southern kingdom called
Israel which the prophet described as prostitution, and a call for them to repent and come back to God so that he will forgive them. The later part talks about the people of Judah and their refusal to learn from what happened to Southern Kingdom which the prophet described them as being more guilty because they refuse to learn from Israel. And also a call for them to repent and be forgiven. And also the punishment that will follow their unrepentant mind. There was also indication that the southern kingdom was punished before.

Chapter 22 and the chapter 3 is related as it regards to Judah
Re: Confession And Death Of A Wizard Who Goes To Church by donbachi(m): 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=Earthkumy post=79416121]

I will try to make it simple as possible.

From verse one of chapter three, talks about the idol worship of the people of the southern kingdom called
Israel which the prophet described as prostitution, and a call for them to repent and come back to God so that he will forgive them. The later part talks about the people of Judah and their refusal to learn from what happened to Southern Kingdom which the prophet described them as being more guilty because they refuse to learn from Israel. And also a call for them to repent and be forgiven. And also the punishment that will follow their unrepentant mind. There was also indication that the southern kingdom was punished before.

Chapter 22 and the chapter 3 is related as it regards to Judah[/quotethanks..what's ur take on chapter 22.
Re: Confession And Death Of A Wizard Who Goes To Church by CodeTemplar: 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
witchcraft is real but due to its unseen nature, people rock it or involve in it and deny.
Re: Confession And Death Of A Wizard Who Goes To Church by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
Don't be surprised that Satan himself Is one of those shouting preach on preacher and urging the preachers on in today's church, for the church has become that comfortable for him.

That's if he's not even the pastor of some churches because he know the scriptures wella, and could easily twist the interpretation to suit his destructive agenda.

It's not that the church could totally prevent evil people from being in it, but the extent to which the wicked are comfortable in today's church is alarming, and it's only because the church has seriously derailed from the original standard.

For what Ananias and Sapphire did in the church then is nothing compared to what church goers do today in the churches.

Though i don't think it was perfect that they were killed, for i think that was unwarranted, the point is that their wickedness was exposed, and so the extent to which the wicked are comfortable in today's churches would never have happened then.

So obviously the church needs to go back to that standard otherwise the church would remain a place where the wicked feel at home.
Re: Confession And Death Of A Wizard Who Goes To Church by Earthkumy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
CodeTemplar:
witchcraft is real but due to its unseen nature, people rock it or involve in it and deny.

Satan want the innocents to be blinded so that the victims will pile up
Re: Confession And Death Of A Wizard Who Goes To Church by Earthkumy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
Don't be surprised that Satan himself Is one of those shouting preach on preacher and urging the preachers on in today's church, for the church has become that comfortable for him.

That's if he's not even the pastor of some churches because he know the scriptures wella, and could easily twist the interpretation to suit his destructive agenda.

It's not that the church could totally prevent evil people from being in it, but the extent to which the wicked are comfortable in today's church is alarming, and it's only because the church has seriously derailed from the original standard.

For what Ananias and Sapphire did in the church then is nothing compared to what church goers do today in the churches.

Though i don't think it was perfect that they were killed, for i think that was unwarranted, the point is that their wickedness was exposed, and so the extent to which the wicked are comfortable in today's churches would never have happened then.

So obviously the church needs to go back to that standard otherwise the church would remain a place where the wicked feel at home.

In those days when Assemblies of God church in Nigeria was what they where, every sinner that enters the church leaves the church in tears, no witch will find a place among them and not be exposed. The church need to leave prosperity alone and get back to her feet as you rightly said

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

help / Deadly Shooting At Texas Church - Where Was God When That Happened? / Pastor Odumeje Raised The Dead(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.